Leah Remini on Paul Higgis accusations

by John Davis 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Davis
    John Davis

I was wondering what people think of Leah Remini's comments on the Paul Higgins accusations. She has said that the 5 women that have accused him of rape and sexual harassment are not to be trusted. She says that because 3 of them want to stay anonymous that must mean that they are not accurate statements.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Leah Remini is very familiar with the tactics used by Scientology to defame anyone who speak out against the 'church'.

Here's a link to a National Post article regarding the accusations against Paul Haggis:

National Post

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's Paul Haggis.

“Those who accuse without going to law enforcement, those who seek hush money to keep their stories secret, those who make accusations to the media anonymously – they are suspect,” said Leah Remini.

I have to agree. But there are supposed to be some who are not former Scientologists accusing Paul Haggis. We will have to see. I certainly would suspect Scientology of putting the women up to this. But I don't know enough to say that is what this is.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Whether the allegations are true or not doesn't invalidate his documentary Going Clear.

Nor does it invalidate the suffering that Scientology has left in its wake.

• JRK
    JRK

I tend to think it is a smear tactic of Scientology. I would guess that the non-Scientologists that accused him were paid quite handsomely by the church.

JK

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

From even the little I've seen of their tactics it would'nt be beneath scientology at all to resort to setting someone up. They seem to have no scruples whatsoever, no road to low in going after their enemies

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I've noticed a lot of anti Leah Remini ads in Facebook.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Scientology is very aggressive at smearing ones that have left or speak out against them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit