Well It's time for me to leave.

by outoftheorg 23 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

At least I am giving it a try.

I have had some minor surgery. Nothing to worry about, but it put me out of physical action for the last two weeks. This gave me lots of time to think and browse this forum.

My wife tells me that she sees a bit of depression in me. She is a nurse and knows a little about this stuff. She is adamant that It is in part, coming from too much time here and rekindling old trauma and regrets. In thinking it over, I think she may be correct.

I am not angry with this forum or anyone on it, if that is a question. I have learned a lot and confirmed a lot of suspicions about the wbts. I will admit, that not coming here, is going to be a bit difficult for me, as it has become a part of my daily life. Wife calls it obsession.

My only regret, is not having the opportunity to attend any of the apostate meet ups. Living in Idaho and having only one large population center in the SW area and a smaller population center in the north, leaves one with many small towns and not enough to generate a group.

Western Ore. or Seatle or Spokane are a looong drive from here and the right timing never came up.

So I leave here (at least for a while) wishing all of you guys and gals the very best in your journey through life. Like the old saying goes,--Don't let yesterday take up too much of today--.

Thank you all for your kindness and replies to my posts. (the positive replies) Outoftheorg

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

((((outoftheorg)))

Good luck. Hope everything works out well for you. Hope you keep in touch with real friends wherever you may find them.

Gamaliel

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Take care and may you find what you seek.

Arrowstar

• shamus
    shamus

Heya Out,

Good for you for having the courage to do what you need to do. I will miss your postings!

Hey, leave your e-mail address and someone can probably email you the meet-up times. You can still hang with your friends here in real life!

I hope that your depression goes away..... it can be hard to deal with as I have had it most my life. Check out the links here for online help dealing with ONLY depression...

www.wingofmadness.com

Go to the "message board" for persons getting over depression and you will find links to the depression baord sites that I frequent... if you need to, that is.

Again, take care and I hope that you drop in soon!

Shamus

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

One must do what one must do. However, stop in for a visit when you can. You are right, however. This can become an obsession.

• onacruse
    onacruse

out, I've always enjoyed your posts.

I've p/m-d you our phone #...us NWers hang together, eh?

Craig

• outnfree
    outnfree

outoftheorg,

This place can, indeed, become an obsession. And spending time in front of the computer rather than doing something elsewhere can impede the making of new friendships through other activities.

I hope that you find another hobby that motivates you to look outward and that this helps to alleviate your depression. I've found going to college is helping me -- engages my mind and gives me a goal.

Peace and happiness,

another "out"

• Mary
    Mary

(((((((out)))))))

I wish you all the best.

Mary

• happyout
    happyout

((((((out))))))

Best to you always, drop us a line now and again to keep us up to date.

Happyout

• berylblue
    berylblue

All the best to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit