I cannot be disliked

by Late Bloomer 8 Replies latest social humour

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer

I was reading the thread "problem with likes/dislikes" and I don't understand the issue. If you don't want your posts disliked, all you do go to your profile and uncheck the box next to the option that says "Allow my posts to be rated." Unfortunately this removes the options to have your posts liked as well but it's fair when you think about it. Maybe some of you board veterans haven't checked your profile in awhile but I did this when I first registered and haven't had one dislike. I am undislikeable, to coin a new term. Try to dislike me and you'll see what I'm taking about.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well maybe you dont see the dislikes piling up there but we do...

• nelim
    nelim
    LOL
  • sir82
    sir82
    I am invincible! I cannot be killed! I am immort....erkkk....aggh....<Thud>
  • Listener
    Listener
    I was thinking that maybe you really are a late bloomer but since you put this under jokes and humour I changed my mind.

Ignorance is bliss and even if we can see the dislikes, we can pretend not to.
  • Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer

Witness My Fury

Please see Simon's comments in the thread I referenced. The counts are temporary and go away when you refresh the screen.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I have a solution.

For every "dislike" you give, you automatically get a "dislike" on your next post, but for every "like" you give, you automatically get two "likes" on your next post.

Pretty soon, everybody will "like" each other, and nothing bad will ever happen again.

• Simon
    Simon

April Fools I'm guessing?

Even I started wondering if I'd added that feature ...

• brandnew
    brandnew
    April fools.......foo☺

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit