Still alive and kicking

by Jourles 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Howdy everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the old timers and the new. I can't believe I've been a member of this site for 18 years now. (and i can't believe I've remembered my pw after all these years) Holy crap that's a long time. Even more impressive is that Simon has kept it going this long. You're a good man, Simon! You've helped facilitate the freedom of more people than you can possibly imagine, myself included.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I can't believe I've been a member of this site for 18 years now.

18 years later and Armageddon is still "right around the corner".

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Love the T-shirt where did you get that !! LOL I could have fun rocking one !

• Jourles
  • Simon
    Simon

Good to hear from you and thanks for the kind words. I always love when the original cast come back for an encore :)

Wow, 18 years, it goes fast. I think we might make it to 20 and then decide if this internet fad is going to catch on and is worth pursuing.

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome back!!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Original cast - lol!

Minimus! Still asking all those questions? ;-)

• minimus
    minimus
    Yes I’m still trying to piss you off
  • TD
    TD

Hey Jourles! You're looking well.

• carla
    carla

Hi Jourles!

"Simon! You've helped facilitate the freedom of more people than you can possibly imagine, myself included."- Ain't that the truth! My thanks to Simon as well, and all the rest of you who continue to answer my questions here and in pm's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit