My Millions book got a bad review. I wonder if the guy is a JW?

by punkofnice 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    1.0 out of 5 stars not deserving of a half star, March 5, 2016
    By
    Thomas Carr
    This review is from: Millions Now Living (Kindle Edition)
    slander of others religions is worse than Trump. instead of being ignorant read the bible and get the answers. you are not worshiping people you should weork towards woirshiping God. you learn about God by reading the bible not destroying freedom of religion. people that are afraid oif what they dont know becomes example of Hitler. be wise research and read the bible. have love for everyone.

....or a grump from here?

Anyway, I expect crtisism...but this is NOT a 'verified purchase' review, so I am suspicious.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

He sounds like a JW, Punk.

Ignore him.

Anyone who brings up the names 'Trump' & 'Hitler' in a review of a book criticizing the WT sounds like a total bellend to me.

have love for everyone - except for Catholics, atheists, evolutionists, df'd people, born-again xtians ...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Punk:

The poor reviewer badly needs a good editor. I'm not volunteering. First, however, some remedial English grammar would be in order so that the editor might have a fighting chance.

The portions of your book that I have read, Punk, are technically excellent. Do I go to Amazon to continue my perusal of your worthy tome?

CoCo, content & copy editor

• just fine
    just fine
    Sounds like a JW to me.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - Yes, whenever Hitler or the Nazis are mentioned, it's game over for the person writing the review.

CoCo - Thank you. I wonder how a person can 'weork towards' anything? I tried 'weoking' but I cannot find it in any dictionary...not even Google translate.

Just fine - I agree. I don't think any other non JW believer would be bothered.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    put a link up for it Punky I'll give it a proper review
  • steve2
    steve2

Here's a splendid opportunity for someone to "review" the reviewer and perhaps comment on the badly reasoned statements and the poor grammar.

Im at my place of employment now so time is necessarily limited. But if you supply a link, Punkonice, I'm happy to do so when I'm back home.

• punkofnice
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

What is it with rabid JW loyalists who can't help but rant on the net?

You'd think that if they wanted people to understand and respect what they had to say, they'd make an effort to spell correctly...

• talesin
    talesin

It's a fundy, JW or troll. *poof*

Did I hear something? Oh, the buzzing of a fly? *SWAT* That's one nuisance you're rid of. :xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit