Fisticuffs Erupts Between Mormons and JWs at Montreal Airport... WTF?

by Room 215 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper
    Jesus Christ. And they say WE are " mentally diseased ". Incredible
  • freddo
    freddo

Vatican Enquirer - look under the religion section and see a photoshop of Pope Francis with a shovel and black sack cleaning up a dead angel that flew into the Sistine chapel window!

"It seems to happen every week"

"at time of going to press the Bishop of Rome was scraping a dead angel off the popemobile's windscreen"

"usually they die instantly by breaking their neck when they hit the stained glass window but if they are twitching a bit I find it best to put them out of their misery with a shovel."

Brilliant.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I knew it wasn't a legit story when I came to the realization that JWs don't care enough about their religion to get into a physical fight with anyone.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

JWs and Mormons fighting?

I reckon CT Russell coulda taken Joseph Smith easy - KO or unanimous decision ...

• fukitol
    fukitol
    On the contrary, Village Idiot. To be fair, JWs care so much about their religion they'd rather die than fight (in nazi concentration camps, etc).
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think it is TERRIBLE that people are refusing to believe this and saying that the source is a parody site!

Why is everyone so harsh and judgemental? Why can't you let Room 215 believe his own truth?

</SARCASM: OFF/>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit