New Talk Outlines if You Want Them!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

As always, thank you Atlantis for sharing this, I appreciate your generosity.

The download worked nicely. 🍻🍻

Glad to hear you're keeping safe and well.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

RayoFlight2014:

How have you been Ray? Good hearing from you, and hope you and yours are staying safe. I am just trying to take one day at a time and stay clear from the virus that is out there.

Easier said than done right? Every time I turn on the news they say the numbers of the infected are going up. They almost make a person feel as if it's impossible "not" to get it.

I am still not to sure about these vaccines and I think there are a lot of people out there who still have their doubts. But, maybe it is better than nothing.

Well anyway, keep smiling cause I am buying the next round!

Atlantis!

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Hi Atlantis👋

Doing really well, thank you.

It certainly is a challenge for many to stay home and safe as much as possible while infection numbers are high , and only venture out as necessary with a mask and hand sanitizer handy, being careful to be aware of where your hands have been etc.

Like most vaccines, there will be mild side effects for some and others may be allergic, but if a majority are inoculated against the virus, that will provide a protection for those who can't have the vaccine....just like the polio vaccine.

I've been quite busy with work, family and other commitments, but we've just had some time off work enjoyed an extended long weekend for Australia Day and had time to relax.

Looking forward to your next round with a smile🍻🍻

Warm regards,

RayoFlight2014.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit