The Oxygen Special...

by Biahi 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Biahi
    Biahi

Just talked to my PIMI mom about this special, of course she saw it advertised, but didn’t watch it. She told me those programs are “ apostate lies.” I asked her if People magazine is apostate. She said no, but the one who wrote the article is. I asked her if the Montana Supreme Court is apostate, she said no, but it’s still apostate lies. I asked if the Pennsylvania courts are apostate, she said no, but the information these courts are getting are apostate driven lies. She said there are so many “new ones coming in” and they are not “raised in the truth” and are the likely offenders. They are promptly disfellowshipped, she assured me. I asked her about calling police, she said the “brothers know what they are doing, and are keeping the organization clean.” Sigh

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Ask her what she thinks about the Catholic and boy Scout apostate lies

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Typical Je-HO-vahs Witless response:

• oxygenjw2
  • Sea Breeze
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

As they say a picture speaks a thousand words.

I feel your frustration Biahi

• skin
    skin

It's a convenient excuse to turn a blind eye on the embarrassing issues that WT do not want there followers to know about.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Thank you all for your kind comments. 😊

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The world and it's media is run by Satan and can't be trusted except when the say something complimentary or favorable about JW's.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh nice video

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit