November 2017 monthly program affected by apostates??

by neat blue dog 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I recently watched a video about a Kingdom Hall demonstration from a link on this site, and in the comments on YouTube somebody said this:

I understand that the "Apostate" activity this week has caused the WT/GB to change the content of the November JWBroadcasting episode and will delay its release until they can figure out how to spin this activity.

Has anybody heard of this or is there any truth to this? The monthly program is due to be released tomorrow by the way.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rotflmao. Please.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Sounds ominous but unless there are more details, I highly doubt the JW care much about XJW agendas.

• Listener
    Listener

If the Watchtower had to change something, either in print or on video, it would take about two months to do it. They are so slow.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STZbDbIXIEs

00:53:13 Apostates and the "two witness rule"

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

It is possible that they've inserted those comments in response to the protest (as well as cancelled the preaching activity in the area on the 5th). Earlier this year over here they've rescheduled meetings in eight different congregations just to avoid the protest we had planned for Sunday. So yeah, anything is possible, because they do fear us.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rotflmao again. Did you listen? Those remarks were in no way a response to a β€œprotest” yesterday.

They fear us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

They are going to speak about β€œaccuracy” and β€œaccuracy of statement”??

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive
    Those remarks were in no way a response to a β€œprotest” yesterday

Remarks about 2-witness rule were in no way a response to the protest during which they specifically talked about the 2-witness rule as one of core faults of Watchtower? It might not have, it might have. We will never know. Unless you are a Governing Body member?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omg, my ribs hurt..... so they stayed up all night reshooting and editing the video over A single kindom hall disruption? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and of course the video isnt late at all. It posted exactly when they always do.

I swear the self delusion is delicious.

All hail the vast apostate army who got a 2 min mention 53 min into the latest cult broadcast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they fear us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tears bro. Real tears

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit