How to survive an assembly

by BlackWolf 30 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    Hey I was just wondering if you guys had any ideas on how to keep my brain occupied while I'm at an assembly tommorow. Maybe besides tallying the number of times they say Jehovah and Jesus or counting how many people are wearing red. I want to keep myself from going insane or having some kind of panic attack lol. :)
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Get yourself a little notepad and keep tally on how many times you hear bullshit.

You may need multiple note pads.

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    Haha!!
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I usually browsed the internet all day on my tablet.

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    Unfortunately I can't do that because my parents keep a close eye on me. :(
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine
    Yay! Looking forward to others' ideas. Here I am trying to figure out how to survive a Sunday meeting.
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    Do you have any like-minded friends around that you coud hang out with?
  • Listener
    Listener

Take notes on your notepad with the focus on increasing your typing speed.

Do math sums in your head.

Focus on the people around you and try to work out what they are doing to distract themselves.

Think of a hobby you are interested in and try to come up with ideas of how you can do it better or create new ideas.

Pretend you are going to write a book and come up with a detailed story plot and different characters to include.

• Simon
    Simon

It was much harder back in the day before electronic gadgets and mobile internet.

I used to trace patterns in my head on the weird shapes at the back of Northenden Assembly Hall.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    ................................Image result for monster energy + Image result for Tequila

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit