What Do You Like About Biden's Build Back Better Agenda & the Democrat's Build Back Better Act?

by Disillusioned JW 15 Replies latest social current

• Rafe
    Rafe

Its core intent is to rebuild the country's infrastructure which has declined over the years and create jobs in the process.

The con or negative is that the country right now is in severe debt, if ever there was a time for the country's economy to improve is now, perhaps that virus problem is just about over things can kick back in.

A couple of years from now we will see how well this program succeeds.

It will no doubt be noted and evaluated in the next election.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Its core intent is to rebuild the country's infrastructure which has declined over the years and create jobs in the process.

It's being called an "infrastructure" bill, but in reality infrastructure (roads, bridges, airports, etc) are less than 10% of the spending. It includes things like raising taxes on businesses and the middle class; it includes paying for free child care and elder care; it includes requiring banks to report ANY monetary transaction over $600. (Currently this is set for $10,000 CASH transactions.)

It is said in reality it will cost taxpayers over $10 TRILLION, which will likely jump-start the high inflation we are already seeing. Most here are likely too old to recall the Jimmy Carter years in the White House. Inflation was over 14%. Mortgage interest was as high as 18%. This Biden Boondoggle will bring the same kind of results.

• Rafe
    Rafe

This Biden Boondoggle will bring the same kind of results.

Will it come to that remains to be seen.

If it does get that bad Washington/Biden will know about it pretty quickly.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'm starting to hate Commiefornia!

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I only curse Biden, when I go to the gas station , super market , and watch the news

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Biden is not running shit. He is obviously mentally ill from dementia. He can not even read a teleapromter. The spending bill I doubt will pass. In 6 months we will start election season. The mid terms are now seen will be a slaughter for the left. Things can change but thank Manchin and Sinema for not running with the far left idiots. 3 to 5 trilling like its nothing. At some point the Gov will not take in enough to service the interest on the debt. If this cripples the dollar then we could lose the US dollar as the reserve currency. Every barrel of oil bought and sold is bought and sold on the US dollar. We loose that to the euro or some other currency and its game over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit