Watchtower's Art Department strange and hidden images

by RULES & REGULATIONS 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Watchtower Examination has a Youtube video about subliminal images drawn by the Watchtower's Art Department. I'm not a professional artist but I see too many strange and hidden images in this drawing. I have boxed four examples of hidden images. These are not normal sleeves, hands, and who knows what the drawing in box ''D'' is supposed to be. What do think is pictured on the following yellow boxes I have labeled?

A

B

C

D

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This kind of stuff is mostly crap. I can find images sitting on the toilet looking at the knock down drywall. its called pareidolia. show me an image that can not be anything but a hidden image and I may agree but trying ti pick out something from random patters is BS.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I can't see anything in that picture but I'm wondering -

[start ideal WT answer]

is the brother in yellow showing the householder a scripture and the brother in green is his getting out his scripture scroll to follow along with the scripture the other brother is reading?

In those days they only had the Bible. Maybe the brother is showing the householder the scroll of Isaiah. He's perhaps got the gospel of Matthew, Mark and Luke in his bag. But no Watchtowers.

In those days the Bible acted like tracts and magazines. But today we have the Watchtower.

[end ideal WT answer}

I think that is the hidden message. Or one of them.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This one is pretty obvious.

Women as witches: past, present and future

Witches fingers have historically been shown as crooked with long nails. Way to go WT. !

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

It's just a combination of bad art, blown up, reduced, etc to get to a certain print size, then printed with cheap ink and cheap paper. Nothing more than that, in my opinion.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

So, keyLee..... it that is true - why do you think they changed the songbook art?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can’t see anything. The Songbook is real.

DD

• JeffT
    JeffT

I don't see anything in A and B. C is obviously a shadow of the guys hand. D is a poorly executed drawing of the householder's robe.

There are a lot of things (cash grabs, sheltering pedophiles etc) actually wrong with the watchtower. I fail to see the point of some people's obsession with bad art and Freemasons. What I really see in these things is somebody who needs to get life.

• Funky
    Funky

Regarding the songbook change, a lot of times they change the artwork when one of the "real life" people who served as a model gets disfellowshipped.

JWs are so thorough in their DFing, even drawings and photographs of the JW get disfellowshipped!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

In the songbook image, (lower left) there is the definite resemblance of a penis next to the hand of the man looking at the young girl in the old image and it is gone in the new image. Looks obvious once its pointed out.

This (Zeus ?) face in the skirt is pretty obvious here in this 1983 Wt.

Watchtower subliminal

Jehovahs Witness CREATION BOOK of 1914 page 257 shows two nude men behind the cross getting nasty.

91a10

The WT. tells its reader to just blow it off:
    Is the story plausible? Is it really likely that spaceships are visiting our planet? Or that a major commercial company would make a pact with the Devil? Or do dedicated artists really hide faces in magazine pictures? Stories that sound so unlikely should be taken with more than a grain of salt-w84 9/1 pp. 20-23 Would You Spread a Rumor?

This is obvious in my opinion.

Jehovah's Witnesses and My Book of Bible Stories - Perverse Subliminal  Images - YouTube

And here's that pesky witch hand that keeps popping up:

I like this recent one of a GB member sitting between a Black Goat and a six-fingered man in the picture on the wall. The thumb is hidden.

2020 Governing Body Update #5

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/docid-702020307_1_VIDEO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit