Human And Computational Intelligence Increasing Exponentially, Watchtower's Dreamworld Of A Better Future Will Hold No Relevance

by Brokeback Watchtower 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

As intelligence increases exponentially in the next 10 or 20 year the Watchtower's version of Utopia will be small beans compared to the horizon that exponential intelligence will give in the near future.

Let's face it as a corporation they will face their own financial dooms day because of their persistent archaic ignorance, not to mention delusional and wishful thinking as well.

• cofty
    cofty

What makes you think human intelligence is increasing exponentially?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I guess because of computational exponential growth and our merging with technology are happening (probably) at the same rate. So I'm optimistic about the future and genuine human intelligence even though faced with the drag of our dark side.

• unsure
    unsure

Human intelligence increasing exponentially will take eons evolutionarily speaking.

Unless we become androids and use computers to enhance our minds.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

How about we say, that there is a great deal of information available for the masses and facts do not hide under rocks anymore.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Brokeback what a very interesting video. I was born in 1954 and by the time 2054 comes the world will be totally different than the one I was born in. In 2054 if I am still alive I will be considered a Neandertal. One thing he did not mention was how their food will be produced. Right now we are on the edge of a massive breakdown of this system. Thank you for this insight. Still Totally ADD

• hoser
    hoser

I think humans get less intelligent as we rely on technology to do our work for us. How many 18 year olds can read a map or do basic math equations without a smart phone?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can do Math, but it was never my strongest skill. I’m intelligent enough but my daily life does not require anything complex.

If I had to perform something more complex than making change for a living without computers then I guess I had better focus..

I believe the problem lies in the inherent lazy gene. It seems that in every nature show the featured species always survived by doing what was required and conserving energy when not required to work.

That sounds simple I guess. 🤔

As humans our intellect far surpasses any other species so we can engage and enjoy non-essential activities like pondering life, art, ect. It seems the real danger for us is that technology has been built upon level by level so quickly that few humans, although intelligent, can truly grasp how dependent we have become upon our creations.

We just expect them to work and when they don’t, we call a service tech. What happens when the whole system breaks?? We would just have start again at whatever technological point the majority could grasp with the occasional genius and innovator coming along.

History will repeat itself until we destroy ourselves or a natural event destroys us.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit