Are JW's getting lazy?

by jwbot 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

So, my S/O found a watchtower stuffed in our door, you know, the usual nobody-is-home-gotta-get-rid-of-these-things type deal. We didn't even hear the knocking on the door. (oh the joys of sleeping in on a saturday morning-no field service!). Well, the watchtower was from April 2001, and it was already studied!!! Orange high-lighter. Funny, huh?

• Hamas
    Hamas

Nice to see you again, long time.

Somebody wrote a song, and the lyrics went:

I'mmmmm Wicked and I'm Lazy

....how appropiate.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    and it was already studied!!! Orange high-lighter. Funny, huh?

that is pathetic/funny, to be honest no one did knock, probaly just left a mag and moved on, I've noticed JW's don't really want to talk to people.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    the watchtower was from April 2001,

why don't they leave the ones from the late 60's that say "the end is in 1975", I'd love to read those and discuss/study it with them.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I know I didnt want to talk to anyone when I did it. *sigh*

I liked being in the car and then eating snacks for break.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Hmmm, maybe the society is printing them pre-highlighted. That way, the drones don't even need to figure out which parts of the paragraph to read back, when the conductor reads the question.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Are you sure it isn't from a witness who knows you and thinks there is a point for you in the highlighted words? Just a thought. Gawd, I actually did that once! *hangs head*

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think the person got their personal study copy mixed in with the back issues... then felt guilty about having such a huge stack of back issues that they went around sticking them in all of the doors.

You know it was guilt because someone who was not feeling guilty would have just tossed them in the trash.

• crownboy
    crownboy
    Are JW's getting lazy?

Nope, apparently smarter .

Actually, I was thinking a though similiar to SixofNine's. But at least I've never actually done something like that . *haughtily snairs at Six's hung head*

• happyout
    happyout

LOL at RunningMan!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit