Proof of Jehovah's fast moving chariot!

by Sour Grapes 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The "work" is still not open in China, North Korea, parts of the former Soviet states, and many parts of Africa, etc....

In other words, half of the world's population is still not able to be "reached with the message"...

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

the brother giving the "public talk" (no one from the public is ever there)

Great comment, and if any outsider dared to attend they were treat with great suspicion.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. has been preaching in the door to door witnessing work for over 140 years and to date has only 8 million members. By religious standards this would quantitatively make this number an utter failer and shows Jah might be on this particular chariot.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Yes there will be a big push for tablets rather magazines because they dont cost the GB any money at all.Its a shame that they couldnt use the money that they have saved from not printing 55 million magazines a month to get the pioneers a tablet but of course in the borg all the giving and taking is always one way.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

In this age of jet and rocket travel, only JWs would brag about being as fast as a horse-drawn wagon.

From what I've seen, JWs have gotten slower. I used to see a few moving at Pioneer Shuffle pace. Now I only see them standing around litteratrash trolleys. I see those things have wheels, but I've never seen them move.

I think the only paper that might prove that these JWs are moving is some of this paper:

• Pete Zahut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit