How to route out an apostate... according too this site.

by Thisismein1972 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    And, of course, be sure to pray to Jehovah to help you find the apostate. (Philippians 4:6, 7)

Hahahahhahaahahahaahahaa I've been one for years now and no-one knows...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

They should not be writing anything internally that they are ashamed to show the entire organization since they don't have any clergy or more important folks. Don't write and do stupid or ethically dodgy stuff and there won't be any issues with leaks. Then you don't need diapers to stop your leaks.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Why dont they just wait on Jehovah to sort out the leaks.? He will fix it in his own due time.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

good one Frank for that to work the co could interrogate the elders using a poly graph named Jehovah

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Giordano - "The undertone seems to be about either propping up the GB and/or how to rectify things re. the congregations."

Hmph.

Good luck fixing things at the congregation level when the GB's been propped up.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

This 'apostate' forum would quickly fade away if the Watchtower organisation normalised itself as a Christian faith group. This would involve major reform to many of its controversial teachings, practices and rules.

• Landy
    Landy
    If you know that 1 of 4 individuals is an apostate because only that group has access to documents that have been leaked, then you can print out 4 nearly identical documents, each with only 1 difference from the others, (A different word with the same meaning or a phrase worded differently,) and give each individual a different document than the other 3 so that no two of them have the same document, keeping track of which individual has which document.

Someone's been reading Tom Clancy. That's Jack Ryan's Canary Trap :D

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Actually, JW Advisor is being quite smart. I just hope that his advise doesn't get to headquarters.

• freddo
    freddo

I can't believe that "JW Advisor" is not awake to some degree. And nuts to some degree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit