Why no terror attacks in Poland, Estonia, etc?

by Bad_Wolf 14 Replies latest members politics

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

O that's right, because they don't have any muslims and not letting them flood in.

Here are some interesting cold hard facts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/ this chart shows terror threats by each country around the world. Some countries are RED alert and some are green, with little to no risk at all.

Anything to correlate why all countries aren't at equal threat levels or any correlations to major threats and no threats?

Why YES THERE IS!!!!

https://assets.weforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/FT_15.01.14_MuslimPopulation420px.png

Wow, fewer than 10,000 muslims in Poland, Estonia, etc.

The most terror attacks in Europe and the major increases are in correlation to how many muslims they've been bringing in and the higher populations. And the countries that keep getting attacks, France, UK, etc, are on the top of the list.

Anybody who wanted to vote for Hillary or Bernie, I don't care how bad Trump ends up being, on just immigration and terrorism alone, since both Bernie and Hillary wanted ot INCREASE immigration and refugees from all the islamic countries, if you don't mind always being on watch and having terror attacks becoming very frequent here, pay close attention to what is happening to the countries and cities that opened their arms and let them all flood in and those who kept their doors closed.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

What a load of crap.

• waton
    waton

correlation is not causation, but why take a chance? keep them where they belong.

The trouble with indirect democracy, electing a dictator for 4 years is, that the package might include items you know are wrong.

added, same statistics in the Philippines, the incidence of religious violence is directly proportional to the size of the Muslim population in a given province. . violence by popular demand?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

sadly, this map also shows the only real solution to the terrorism problem. I hope politicians in EU are wise enough to put that solution to vote, but I fear they are too far gone down the liberal rabbit hole to understand what must be done.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Why no terror attacks in Poland Estonia, etc?

Are there actually no terrifying crimes being committed in these countries or is it because when someone attempts to blow up a train, such as in Poland (2016) , it isn't labeled as "terror" or called a "terrorist attack", simply because it was carried out by a Christian or a person of no particular faith, rather than by a Muslim?

Is it the Muslim religion that is to blame or is it a minority of Crazy People who happen to be Muslim, who are the problem?

• zeb
    zeb

Perhaps Poland and Estonia have a long memory of what it was like to live under violent tyranny.

Oh and I understand there are no mosques in Japan.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I heard Douglas Murray speaking about his new book and he noted the correlation between fewer Muslims and Mosques and fewer Islamist attacks in places like Poland and Japan.

Murray reckons we can learn from this by having 'less Islam' - stop Muslim migration into the UK, stop allowing the Saudis to fund the building of more mosques, etc.

Good OP and well worth considering ...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is also a correlation to foreign countries like Britain and the US (Christian based) using their military in Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syrian and the controlling influence of the US and the UN.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Is it the Muslim religion that is to blame or is it a minority of Crazy People who happen to be Muslim, who are the problem?
  • Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

The forum is bugging on me, but replying to Pete,

assuming you used to be a JW, did you used to think all others deserved to die? Did being a JW make you think differently of gays, etc. Any hateful attitudes or thoughts towards others were they fully from yourself or were you taught and indoctrinated in some of that?

The LAW of the countries in many muslim countries have death penalties for things such as leaving the religion, gay, anything deemed an insult to their prophet, etc. Many terrorists may have been normal or would have been normal people of not brainwashed to be hateful and into killing people.

Show me the list of terror attacks that were happening in UK, France, etc, prior to the Syrian war that had nothing to do with Muslims. Even today, those terror attacks should outnumber those of Muslims since they are only 10-15% of their population now. So where are all these unreported terror attacks?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit