well shes reinstated :(

by WuzLovesDubs 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Yep...my mother in law is officially reinstated. They made her wait one SOLID year before they "allowed" her to join their twisted ranks again. And she called here at 11:30 at night probably after going out and celebrating it after the meeting to tell her son about it. Of course shes thrilled because she now has full access to all her jw kids and grandkids again. And Im....decidedly out of her life once again. I heard my husband say "Thats good to hear Sister F...." but he was reserved about it. He doesnt speak to her much which I find odd it being his mother and all. Perhaps he isnt buying that she is really "back" and knows as we all do this is just an act to get her estranged JW Elder husband back and her JW kids. Made me sick. My JW sister in law is having her 5th child in two weeks, a girl after four boys..and of course I wasnt invited to the shower. But she didnt invite my daughter EITHER which I think really sucked. Shes an innocent in all this and loves her aunt. Shes 12 years old..no reason in hell she shouldnt have been invited. So my nonJW sister in law is TAKING her and we are buying GIFTS for that baby...and I hope it heaps firey coals on ALL their self righteous heads! She will probably throw my gifts out as demonized.

My mother in law will be here on Aug 9 in anticipation of the birth, and I plan on being invisible. I know she is going to try to force herself on me....thats what she always did with her JW kids when she was DAd for three years...tried to MAKE them talk to her MAKE them love her MAKE them go against their beliefs...and me? I was told I would have to "respect her religion and she wont shun me"...so I told her I dont want to ever see her again because NOBODY has a right to dictate to me what I cannot do or say. ESPECIALLY some freakin JW.

My little boy however who is 8...is reciting JW propaganda and its scaring the hell outta me. He told his 4 year old cousin that his grandfather would be resurrected to a paradise earth and would live forever, and that people were not meant to die...shitski!!! 8 year olds DONT TALK LIKE THAT. I said hey..you sound like a JW. He replied. well DUH mom i AM one!! Ohhhhhmmmyygodddd! I have to seriously do some intervention here, as I can see Daddy Dearest has been getting to him. Tho I dont see it. Its obviously happening.

Im afraid that somehow my JW husband will trick the kids into baptism...making promises to them and promising rewards to them..like if you get baptized then I will take you to Disneyworld...because they dont understand the far reaching consequences.

And I actually gave up being an active apostate online here for this man...to preserve this marriage. Gave up my screen name Id had since 1996 and got rid of all my anti literature.....and what has he given up? Jack shit. God I hate this organization. Hate it with every breath I take.

• somebody
    somebody

((((((((((((((((((((WuzLovesDubs))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't even know what to say.

My heart goes out to you. I HATE the organization with you! You are truly stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. I can only pray that changes will happen. And I pray that your husband's eyes are opened to the truth about what the organization really is. For both you and your childrens' sakes.

You'll stay in my thougths.

love,

gwen

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

thank you Gwenny....its only the people on this board who can fully understand what we all endure at the hands of this Godforsaken cult. I should have had that bonfire with all my husbands literature while I had the opportunity.

• freein89
    freein89

Wuz,

I am so sorry, it would have RIPPED MY HEART OUT to have my ex keep my children in the org. I have often complained about his lack of participation in their lives, but it was a blessing in disguise!! My heart truly goes out to you. I never had to experience what you are going through, but there are plenty here who have and I know they and I will be here for you. Hang Tough Honey.

Deb

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi WuzLovesDubs!

I heard my husband say "Thats good to hear Sister F...." but he was reserved about it. He doesnt speak to her much which I find odd it being his mother and all.

Does your husband call his mother Sister____? That is kind of odd. Maybe I just didn't understand, wouldn't be the first time.

Sorry that they are getting to your kids. It is hard enough for you to handle this all yourself, let alone them brainwashing your kids.....When kids are involved, the issue gets really emotional.....I know from personal experience. I hope that you can bring your kids up to think for themselves....to give them opportunities out there in the world that they wouldn't have as JW's. Maybe you could insist, as their mother, to have them join groups and clubs at school to give them access to outside views and friends. This could be a way to show them that all "worldly" people aren't "bad association" deserving of execution by God.

Good luck.

Mrs. Shakita

• Emma
    Emma

((((((((((((WuzLuvsDubs))))))))))))

I'm so sorry you're stuck in this ugly spot. Hopefully there will be someone with similar experience that can help you. In the meantime, take care of yourself. It's so hard to see what's happening to your kids but I think time is on your side. I'm wishing you the best.

Emma

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

(((((((((((((((WuzLovesDubs)))))))))))))

• Hamas
    Hamas

Welcome to the Forum ,Wuz !

I hope you find it helpful.

Peace to you, my friend.

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• Brandy
    Brandy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WuzLuvsDubs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My heart goes out to you. Your situation is so sad. This cult screws up so many lives.

Were you ever a JW? The WT are a brain washing Cult!

I pray that your children can be saved from them.

hugs,

brandy

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Thank you all for the cyber hugs :) Im not new to the forum...had to get a new name for some reason, since my old one refused to allow me on. I was LovesDubs. But for those who dont know me...I was a JW for 13 years, and DAd in Jan 1997.My husband is still in...my three kids are not. Nor do they, including my husband, attend meetings much. I actually encouraged my little guy to go with his Daddy for a talk his dad had to do after not doing talks for many many years..as a show of love and support to him as a PERSON...and my little guy went, not begrudgingly either, to be there for his dad, because he said "Its SCARY to go up and talk to all those people mom!" He was so sweet about it. And now hes parroting so Im regretting doing what I did. I need a counterdefensive. He is in karate and baseball, and active in school and we do all the holidays ....the kids have normal lives, as best as I can provide to them a a single parent living in a two parent household. I will die before I allow them to be sucked into this cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit