absolute newcomer, absolute

by mash 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mash
    mash

Hello you lot....God it's been a while! Well, like my topic says, i really am a newcomer so i don't really know what this scene's about. I hope i don't get ostracised again, like the last time I spoke my mind! Well this is me, i don't even know how much you say here but.....I left about two years ago, the up and coming christian, brought up by by my faithful God fearing parents, got married(!) to a similar type 'sister' in my hall. Both delinquents at heart like. But it came to a head when I left, I knew it wasn't me, and I've had the most amazing, single, irresponsible, drug-taking, people meeting;amazing people-meeting,friend making, true friend making, not this wierd conditional friend type shit, 2 years I yearned for, for the past 23 years. My eyes truly opened, even though I reckoned I was pretty street-wise. Anyway that was a long time ago and it's taken me twenty minutes to write this (amateur) so I better get a reply! My brother 'rush' showed me the site, don't know if you know him but there's three of us 'ex' brothers, actual blood brothers(!), living together and I ve got some pretty strong views too. Hope to hear soon, Mash

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hey, welcome to the forum !!!!!

I hope this place helps you as much as it has helped me, my friend.

Peace to you.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome to the board!

Arrowstar

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hey there.....WELCOME!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome Mash!

Hope you enjoy the ride!

• mash
    mash

just a newcomer so not a very fast typer but i've got a lot to say, and practice makes perfect but i respect your comments and love reading them. keep the faith,

mash

• happyout
    happyout

Welcome, Mash, enjoy your stay.

Happyout

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

welcome!

So you spoke to your mind and got ostricized, huh?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Welcome aboard, mash! It sounds like you did an awesome job of getting rid of all the Watchtower guilt crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit