Are you nudist material?

by qwerty 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca
    If you all saw my body you would scream! (well, it's not that bad...)

Shamus, send me some pics of yourself in the buff and I'll let you know if I screamed or not

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Your score is: 12 - 14: Prime nudist material!
    You'll be spaing with the best of us in no time.

The Average score for this test is 9.38.

Who'da thunk it??

Arrowstar

• Xena
    Xena

Your score is: 8 - 11: Nudist-in-waiting!

are we suprised?????????

• blondie
    blondie

4-7

But I burn too easily

Am too heavy

Am allergic to too many things outside (contact)

Get cold too easily (drafts/wind)

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Your score is: 8 - 11: Nudist-in-waiting!
    Be sure to read all the content on this web site, and follow the easy steps. You'll probably be ok using the Quick Way to Becoming a Nudist suggestions.

• Elsewhere
  • DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

nudist material...isn't that called skin?

• Sabine
    Sabine

onacruise wrote: makena, I didn't have the chance to tell you this weekend...but I just hate guys like you that don't have the obligatory mid-age abdominal bulge.

LOL!

It was great getting to acquainted at the Orcas Island get together. You are a gentleman and a scholar my friend!

As far as the mid-age abdominal bulge - I have lost about 20 lbs in the past year, and hey, I am married to the workout nazi Sabine - its outta my control!

When we get to go to Maui we are regulars at a clothing optional beach. People from all over the world, all shapes and sizes, and all enjoying the surrounding natural beauty. It has had a profound affect on my outlook on life.

Freedom in all its forms is wonderful.

(((aloha & hugs)))

Mak and Sabine

• Sabine
    Sabine

Ooops - the above post was from Mak, who did not notice that Sabine was logged on.

Doh!

Mak

• qwerty
    qwerty

Looking at the results just show U, we were not meant to have cloths on!..........

It's much more natural to let the wind blow free. Especially if you had a curry the night before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit