Did you know THIS????

by JT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT
    The NGO should provide an audited annual financial statement, conducted by a qualified, independent accountant

MY WIFE and i are in the process of pulling together the threads and links on the UN and WT- as we were going over some sites we ran across the above, can you believe that the wt would not tell it's 6milion members the financial status of gods organization, yet would volunteer to tell Satan's number one tool and agent on earth the UN

CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE

• Prisca
    Prisca

JT, Can you provide a reference for that, please?

• SYN
    SYN

That's quite astounding...do you have a scan of that?

• cat1759
    cat1759

I feel a book in the making.

Put it all together and sell it.

Looking for a copy now.

Cathy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

So then the UN should have TEN of these independently-produced annual auditor's reports... I wonder if they are available under a freedom-of-information-type arrangement? The access would be controlled by the UN, I would imagine; not the WTS.

• meadow77
    meadow77

This topic is intriguing to me. So, are you saying that the WTS refuses to allow it's members info on the money it collects, and what is done with that money? I thought that all that information was supposed to be open to the public. Does anyone have information about that?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The NGO should provide an audited annual financial statement, conducted by a qualified, independent accountant

All that for a library card huh?

• zev
    zev

well now....

ain't that interesting.

please keep us informed. i don't recall seeing that in the original series of un posts 2 years ago. but hey, i had me self in a tight spiral way back then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit