anger

by Rush 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Russ, you're right, there's not a thing wrong with taking a anti-depressant. I take them and half the people I know take them. I hope you're feeling better today. =:o) I know this isn't a easy situation. Sometimes I get really angry, but I am learning as I get older, that it helps *me* to let go of the anger, it's a struggle sometimes. We've all got good reason to be angry, but what helps me now is keeping my distance and living a peaceful, quiet, simple life. I try to stay away from all the drama that goes on in my family. I use to be right in the middle of it, now I'm learning it's best to choose to forgive, have compassion and always try to be civil if I run into any j.w.'s. Over the years getting angry has only hurt myself. Hope some of our advice has helped ya. Hope today is a better day for ya too! =:o)

Tink

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

I don't know how it feels when all your friends and your family turns your back on you, but I can imagine it and it would be very depressing. From what I've read in this forum, it's pretty hard to trust in any other religion after leaving the organization, but try searching for what you feel is the truth and ask God for direction. This way, you can enter another religion and start making friends, friends who will support you in every possible way they can. God, time, and these people will help you get over your depression. God bless you. - CA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit