Scuba Diving in Cozumel

by Jade 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Jade
    Jade

Last week Megadude, Roo and I went scuba diving in Cozumel. Navigator joined us on the last day taking a break from his cruise. We enjoyed it so much so I thought I would share just a little of it with you. The pictures just don't do it justice:

Annie

http://gallery14897.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=37682

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Annie,

The pics are fantastic! Thanks for sharing - looks like you all had a blast

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wow, these pictures are so beautiful!

I went to cruise in April - Miami, Belize and Key West. I didn't get to do anything much - I was still recovering from a miscarriage. But I would love to do something more next cruise, though.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wow, cool pics. Did the guide take them? When i dove palancar and the shark caves off isla muharies (spelling?, it means island of women in spanish) in the late seventies, i didn't get any.

SS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Darn, you guys are making me jealous.

Time to get wet again...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Beautiful pics. I went scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef several years ago. It's unreal being under the water, swimming alongside schools of fishies and around coral.

Thanks for sharing your pics. Glad you guys had such a fun time.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jade,

I went snorkelling right off the coast of Cozumel 9 years ago. The amount of colorful fish close to the shore was just amazing to me. It has to be seen to be believed !! (You're so right -- no pictures can ever match the experience of seeing it.)

That was one of the best vacations I ever had -- thanks for sharing your pictures and bringing back some happy memories.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Jade,

Great pics, glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation and have made it home safely.

Thunder

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

GORGEOUS!!! The fish are cute too! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

WOW! Great pics Jade. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Unfortunately Mexico has bad memories for me. Montezuma got his revenge on me. It's so unfair. Nina drank the water and nothing happened to her. I'm still pouting about that 20 years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit