I have something to say

by LyinEyes 40 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i have spent the first part of this whole thing thinking....... i never lied i just didnt tell everything.......... and what crime is that? that was my mentality only now am i seeing that there were missunderstandings and were i in that frame of mind id likely have not been so kind to me. i didnt plan on going back down cause i thought that i was a party pooper or that i had mooched off them to much and that they would rather spend time with there other friends and they are more suited to each other than i am to them. its the whole partying thing, you throw a person like me into that environment and i slow things down and make things weird where as the rest of them fit together perfectly. so tho i had an absolute blast i felt i didnt fit in and that i was makeing things weird for them. i thought they liked me then when compared to there other friends they didnt anymore............. i didnt realize that i had offended them. who wouldnt be offended by a comment like the one i made. the fact that i didnt mean it quite the way it came across means nothing if i didnt clarify it right then....... and i didnt. jess i really enjoyed talking to you online you were quite fun to joke around with and if i had thought it would have offended and made you cry id have never came on the site. i had things to make up for before i ever talked to you. i didnt know and thats no excuse. im not kissing ass or anything because im leaving this site and it dont matter what anyone thinks of me but these things need to be said and since everyone knows about it all in the open is as good as privately. i hate makeing anyone feel bad and what i did was horrible, the fact that i was ignorant through most of it doesnt do a thing to change any of it. anything they want to post about me is fine if theres anything else i did to offend them that they havent said id like to know about it so i can appologise for it to. i was ignorant about all this so im probably equally ignorant about whatever else i did. once more im sorry and goodbye

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

hey Prim, it's water under the bridge. Dont let this keep you away. I understand what you mean about wanting to fade. Sometimes it's harder to move on with your life without having whatever 'label' you're supposed to.

You've appologized, and really that's all I think anyone can ask for.

cheers

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thanks WT. I misunderstood.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie
    i didnt plan on going back down cause i thought that i was a party pooper or that i had mooched off them to much and that they would rather spend time with there other friends and they are more suited to each other than i am to them. its the whole partying thing, you throw a person like me into that environment and i slow things down and make things weird where as the rest of them fit together perfectly. so tho i had an absolute blast i felt i didnt fit in and that i was makeing things weird for them.

Prim, you are going through typical cult deprogramming, always feeling that you are an inconvenience to everyone and thinking that you are in the way.

This board is as much yours as anyone elses. Dont think you are an "inconvenience" or that everyone would rather listen to anyone but you. Jump in and enjoy the board.

Brummie

• donkey
    donkey

As someone who is an outsider to all this cloak-and-dagger shit I am confused. I wonder if I am the only one.

From what I can see PG did nothing wrong...but then as LE said - we don't have all the facts so I can't go by what I see. Nonetheless I believe if we make these accusations then there should be evidence otherwise they should be withdrawn or moderated away - just as we would treat anyone else. The only other way I would accept this would be for Simon to be appraised of the facts/evidence which Jessika says she supposedly has and if Simon believes it then since this is his place I guess we all just abide by it.

It does make one curious as to why evidence cannot be presented... I can understand one being afraid of making a case, but then one is normally also afraid of making the accusation. The only alternative I can conceive is that Jes or LE have been threatened in some way.

Jack

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

don't know what this is about, but my two cents anyways :

The thing about apostates, real apostates is that they dont want any part of it anymore,,,,,,,for reasons that it ( the watchtower) is not the truth,,,,,,,, it is painful to lose your religion........there are some that just fade away so they can live a double life, and do the things that they know they are not allowed to do as JW's. But even with that,,,,,, I can understand , but I see why a person would do it. But please give me a break.................don't think you are a step up from us because you "aint no apostate" as you put it.

Very well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to be one,,,,,,,,, I stand for what I feel is truth.

How can you not love this girl ??????????????

hang in there lyin .............

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Sometimes, it is a good thing to take a break from all stressful pursuits in life. This forum is no exception. The forum is set up for communication and not as a replacement for our individual lives.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ive PMd with brother PG and he seems pretty straight up to me. I dont smell a creep. Dont let this get to you man, and remember what i told you about the infectious nature of the people you hang around with. Good advice. Now post, thats an order. Lol Bro.

• obiwan
    obiwan

OK, I'm confused. Something must have happened this weekend I take it. As I like to observe all situations, I can only say I hope things get untangled...I wish I knew more.

((((( To the people who are hurting)))))

If you look at a topic I put up titled "Something to get off my chest" you'll see I was not entirely honest for a while. I considered posting on an assumed identity when I first started here because I didn't know what to expect and to remain anonymous, and I'm df'd!

Jes, you and I have talked here and thier, don't get mad at everyone, we know you are upseta nd to some extent betrayed. However everyone here tries to do things the jw's don't...have an objective opinion. I understand both sides to this, it may be best to chalk this up to a learning experience and move ahead. I consider all here my friends, and if I found out someone here was a different person, I would first assume that there must be a reasonable explanation. As I was told in my topic I started, just because you belong here doesn't mean you have to give every sordid detail about your life, if you choose to that is your business. I guess what I'm trying to ask and say is please try and be a little more understanding..please.

( I've read the topic in question that's why I have edited this response)

• waiting
    waiting

There seems to be good old/new people on both sides............and it's being trashed out here on the open forum in several different threads.

I just got off Amazing's thread where Simon defended his moderators when they acted against someone putting up accusations without proof. Well............? Where are the moderators at least asking for proof? If proof has been presented privately, why is the guy still posting? If it's not been presented......why is he still being burned? lol - IW got a whole thread demanding proof.

Please give it a rest - the guy's extensively apologized at least twice now. So you don't trust him? Fine. Don't invite him to your house. Eman wrote about an xjw who used to come to his bbq's and STOLE things from Eman's house - and Eman was very specific about what items were stolen. Did Eman put his name up here to warn everyone of that thief? No. But he did put up a warning that we really don't know all the people here, and should use caution - even of people we've chatted extensively with. We see a semi-reflection of the real person....and it can be distorted.

Everybody's involved is angry/hurt - but will get over it. lol - like we ALL are the Most Upright People In The World here......and that includes me as being *not* of that class.

Live and Let Live. We're just people.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit