Why are there so many loonies in the organization?

by Elsewhere 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr
    "The pollacks are so much fun....we laugh and eat all night afterward...they make such great food".

I thought you were supposed to call them the Polish or the Poles. Not pollocks (pollacks).

Mike.

p.s. do they laugh at light bulb jokes?

• Francois
    Francois

Because it's an organization made by Loonies, for Loonies, and it attracts therefore a whole lot of Loonies.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    I thought you were supposed to call them the Polish or the Poles. Not pollocks (pollacks).

Mike.

Being she is one, I guess its like being in the 'hood....know what I mean...if you can walk the walk, you can *talk the talk*...

She does speak fluent Polish, so she fits in.

p.s. do they laugh at light bulb jokes?
    I doubt it!
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I know one family who wouldn't lick stamps and would get after you if you even licked and envelope. You had to wet them with a sponge.

Wow! I wish I had known that family! I would have made it a point to bring a box of envelopes with me... then while chatting I'd just pull them out and start licking and sealing them... one after another.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I look back now and really feel sorry for some I've known in the Empire who you might call "loonies". Some of them were just the greatest folks you'd ever want to know, loony ideas aside.

Remember something coming away from this thread, y'all. We run in to some "loonies" in "the world" too. Don't be too harsh on 'em. We've all walked away from the judgemental world we used to live in and brought our open minds with us. It's like I said on another thread, the best friends you could ever find just might live in a shack-on-wheels in the back lot of some trashy looking trailer park. Ok, it's a stretch making that one fit but I think y'all get where I'm going.

My point is, let's have fun talking about the loonies in the Empire. But while we do, take some time and think about those that we all personally knew. I'm not saying to stop laughing about them here. Oh no! By all means, post the funny stuff and let's all have a good laugh.

But take a moment and remember the individuals who were the "loonies". Cause loony or not, you gotta love 'em. (well most of 'em)

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit