I have been rumbled!

by uncle_onion 15 Replies latest jw friends

• natred
    natred

Hey funnily enough, i have just signed up with them!
    new email and username, so do i want to help them or hurl abuse?hmmm...not to sure.
    If you go onto the website you can pick up email addreses from all users and email them direct, I have hadto educate a few of the particulary annoying ned flanders types!!!Using this method

• Tina
    Tina

Hi outcast,
    I remember hearing about that on the old h20....(where Ray and I went head to head over a topic) He came across as a really angry person......any update on that btw? thanks and regards,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny...."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense,you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Well, bugger me, but I'm just going to have to try.

I'll obviously have to change my handle; the Angel of the Abyss is not really a cuddly little handle.

I don't think unless Ray is an absolute ace that he could read cookies on one's PC, but I'm gonna try it just with a new mail addy on my work PC and see.

• mgm
    mgm

I guess, he can compare IP Adresses. Even you change the E-Mail or user name, the IP Adress remain the same. My wife is an administator of a Chat room. She did that several time.

• Prisca
    Prisca

mgm is correct, they record the IP addresses to work out who is who.

They do monitor this site (obviously). I was once a member of WOL, and as soon as I started to post on this site, they duly kicked me off WOL. I was rather annoyed at first, but now I feel they did me a great service, as I don't have enough time to go to BOTH sites. This one is definitely the best.

tina, "Big Ray" (aka "extra-cheese-with-the-fries-Ray) is a fairly aggressive person. He has admitted to going to head with his local elders at times

Funnily enough, this isn't the first time I've heard about violence charges against him.... not surprised, for some reason....

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

I think it may have been my e mail address but he must have looked at this site to recognise my name. I will have another go!!

UO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit