HOMOSEXUAL CLERGY

by MacHislopp 30 Replies latest social relationships

• JanH
    JanH

Logical,

When I see gay people, particularly men, it makes me sick.

It's interesting to see such a comment from a person who is obviously totally dysfunctional in every sense of the word. Face it, Logical: You are incapable of interpersonal relationships, and particularly of having anything resembling a sexual relationship with anyone, man or woman.

So please tell us why anyone should go to you for advice about sexuality.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

logical,

http://songweaver.com/info/bonobos.html, the section titled, "Love, Not War" shows that "God" did build homosexuality into animals. Bonobos often engage in homosexual activity. Interestingly, bonobos and humans have 98% of their genetic code in common.

So, God cannot consider homosexuality to be wrong. He created animals that practice it.

Richard

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

RICHARD !!!!!
    How are you my friend?
    Welcome aboard! Long time no hear.....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
  • Thirdson
    Thirdson

Jan,

I picked up on that same quote:

When I see gay people, particularly men, it makes me sick.

So am I to assume that Logical doesn't find gay women as bad? So what is the difference? Is it sickening seeing people going about their ordinary lives or gay people expressing affection? If watching gay women is OK to Logical, who is the real pervert?

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Ozziepost, without knowing the purpose of your quoting the cited scripture (although I can make a pretty damned educated guess), let me say for the record that this is the very reason why the majority of gay people I know have abandoned Christianity. It's a shame, a real shame, that supposed "Christians" use the Bible as a weapon with which to bash people over the head instead of practicing the unconditional love taught by Jesus Christ. As long as "Christian love" remains selective and conditional, it is not from God. Rather than quoting such mistranslated scriptures as 1 Cor 6:9-11, one would do well to take a re-read of Matt. 7: 1-5.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hey I resent that. I love brussel sprouts!

Welcome back joelbear

My question is “If God doesn’t like homosexuals why did he make so many?”
    Next Question “If homosexuality is Genetic ie passed on through our genes – why doesn’t it die out?”

Question for Logi: “Who are they hurting? What harm have homosexuals ever done to you or anyone else for that matter that straight people haven’t also done?”

a person who is so deeply homophobic almost ALWAYS is that way because they cannot bear to deal with their own feelings of attraction for others of their own sex

Haha Logi What do you say to that?

It's interesting to see such a comment from a person who is obviously totally dysfunctional in every sense of the word. Face it, Logical: You are incapable of interpersonal relationships, and particularly of having anything resembling a sexual relationship with anyone, man or woman.
    Yeh just f**k off logi

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Next Question “If homosexuality is Genetic ie passed on through our genes – why doesn’t it die out?”

Now that's an interesting question!
    Here's my take on it: Although I will never reproduce, I have two younger brothers, both of whom are married and have families. I believe the "gay gene" (if there is such a thing) is recessive and does not occur in each generation. Therefore, one of my nieces or nephews, or great-nieces or great-nephews, could be the next homosexual in our family tree. Genetics are a tricky thing. Why am I only 5'5" tall when both of my brothers are over 6' tall?

• natred
    natred

hey jim are you owning up to batting for the other side so to speak?
    Not that i have a problem with it you understand.

• IogicaI
    IogicaI
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a person who is so deeply homophobic almost ALWAYS is that way because they cannot bear to deal with their own feelings of attraction for others of their own sex

Notice the word "almost" next to always.

What scientific evidence to you base that on anyway, a few opinion polls in gay mags?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit