Photos released for: Psychological Warfare?

by sf 15 Replies latest social current

• sf
    sf

Foxnews just stated that part of the release was "for psychological warfare".

If that is the case then the release will have the SAME, if not worse, psychological ramifications on U.S. CHILDREN too?

There is no way I want my child viewing this mindphuck bullkrap!!

BUSH WANTS USA TO SEE THIS...TO MAKE IT CLEAR....THAT IF YOU GO AGAINST HIM AND HIS 'LAWS', YOU WILL TOO BE 'DEADMEAT', AS VIEWED IN THESE PHOTOS.

This is sick. Bush is sick. Rumsfeld is sick. Look into their eyes as they gloat. They love what they are 'doing'.

And like Kelley, if you don't, you may as well slit your wrist!!

sKally

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

skally

are these the photos of saddam's sons?

• sf
    sf

No, they are of TED JARACZ and DANNY SYDLIK.

Just kidding. Yes, of course I'm speaking of those photos.

Now, what say you?

sKally

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i say the US shouldnt have been in iraq in the first place.

claiming that they killed both sons, then they really do need to show proof of it. i dont think it's as worse as when they showed the american soldiers that were killed and were dragged through the streets in somalia.

• Brummie
    Brummie

sKally, I'm with you to a degree. I dont think this sort of thing sends a frightning message to terrorists, they are already too head*****d to care less.

But some kids see this stuff in movies regular so I guess the argument falls on deaf ears.

Overall I think these sort of pics numb the senses and eventually make this sort of thing look acceptable.

Brummie

• heathen
    heathen

I saw the photos . The Bush administration is claiming they showed the photos in order to convince the terrorists and the Iraqi people that terror will not be tolerated and that the Iraqie people do not have to live in fear of the saddam regime . It's nothing new, they've been showing this stuff since the gulf war.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Whatever the reason was, I don't agree with it. Just as I don't agree with Reborn putting up a link to MSNBCs showing of the pics on another thread.

The US gov should have found another way to prove to the naysayers that the sons were really dead.

I had the news on earlier and I do not think those pics should be on television.

I believe they were horrible, heartless rogues who deserved to die, however, by showing their dead bodies in this way, the US just gives critics ammo. There had to be a better way.

All parents need to be diligent with their children and know what they are watching. They bear some responsibility in whether or not their kids get to see these two dead.

However, I would guess that the number of cases of children claiming psychological damage from seeing these images will be low. Just a guess.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I think it's because the Iraqis want confirmation that these are indeed Saddam's sons. After all the killing and horrors they've been through, they want to be sure. That's how I understand it from what I've read.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

SF, you missed my 'Currency Links 911' post. I thought for sure you would catch it. Great sites to view. Check it out.

Guest 77

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

I don't think most terrorist organizations can resist showing the pictures of what they have done, no matter what laws they claim to agree with.

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit