Do you believe in ghosts????

by Ghosthunter 32 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

That is a pretty cool site . I like the design .

Rem-------- The problem with seeing these things is that they don't just stop by for a friendly chat and they don't come by when invited usually . Many people have been frightened near to death over this phenomena even trying to sell their home because of the destructive behavior of things they can't explain .My experience on a, personal note, have not been pleasant in the least . I kinda like to compare it to the movie The Shining .

• rem
    rem

Heathen,

That movie, The Shining, scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

I agree that there is definitely something to the phenomenon... something that is causing these experiences, but what exactly it is, I don't know. I do know, though, that taking pictures of Orbs and listening for EVP aren't gonna get you anywhere closer to the truth. Your just gonna get a bunch of Orbs and unintelligible garble that can be subjectively translated into whatever you want to hear.

For example, can a ghosthunter tell me a place on earth where I would least likely see these phenomenon? Not every building or place can be haunted can it? Well, what if I go to a place that is allegedly not haunted and get the same results - orbs and EVP? That makes their research a bit irrelevant.

The fact is that it is extremely easy to replicate these results almost anywhere you go - especially in low light conditions.

There's got to be a more objective way to figure this stuff out. There are people out there that do it the right way, but they are pretty rare.

rem

• Robdar
    Robdar

tells you *something* is happening, even if it be scientifically un-explainable.

Yes, something is happening and I believe that there is a scientific explanation for it. We just haven't found it yet.

Rob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit