'Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove'

by sf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

"Alex Jones Has Blown Bohemian Grove Wide Open!" John Sergeant, World of Wonder, UK Channel 4

Major media from CBS television, magazines like People and Spy have attempted and failed to get the hard video evidence that Alex Jones and his team have gotten out of Bohemian Grove.

Alex Jones: "This is like something out of a Hollywood movie, where teenagers are out camping in the wilderness and come over a hill and witness some devil cult in black and red garb sacrificing some poor soul on a bloody altar."

DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California. Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" Include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

Now, for the First Time in History, an Outsider Has Infiltrated Bohemian Grove with a Hidden Digital Video Camera and Caught the Ritual on Tape. That Man is Alex Jones, the Exclusive Digital Video is Just Part of His Shocking New Documentary: DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE

(open link to see video links)

sKally

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

the video footage was shown on channel 4 here in england a couple of years ago. it was really good to see.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.wiolawapress.com/

SF, heres something youll like. what REALLY lurked inside comet Schumaker / Levi

• sf
    sf

Whoa! I see my dog 'Demon Dawg' in that 'photo'.

But she's 'Chaco' brown, not greylike in clour. hmmmmmm

Thanks for the concern RF!!! And the link.

sKally

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Operation Urban Warrior" - Thank Gawd weve got GW to protect our children !!

Hey SF. I heard they are manufacturing Guillotines down in South America for use in the decapitation of Christians. Heard anything about that? The concentration camps on American soil, of course, are old news.

• sf
    sf
    I heard they are manufacturing Guillotines down in South America for use in the decapitation of Christians.

Don't toy with me!!!

In my lifetime?

sKally

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've seen this video, and apart from the very blurry images, you don't see a great deal. At this camp, there is this huge concrete owl that the "priests" congregate around and make great speeches about how they are here to get rid of their outside cares and have a great time. The a "body" is carried up to the owl image and "burned", symbolising the destruction of all their cares and worries. The rest of the camp are watching from the other side of the river, in front of which these ceremonies are performed. The spectators cheer and clap at the appropriate times.

Is this a real ceremony or just for play? When I was watching it I got the sense that it was typical of the American need for religious ceremony and alliegence to a diety. I can't imagine this sort of thing taking place in Australia, least of all being taken as seriously by its participants as those at Bohemian Grove seemed to.

Is Bohemian Grove something to be taken seriously, or is it just one large Frat Party for guys with over-inflated bank accounts? Are the political and commercial heavies really worshiping a Satanic idol, or is it a way of cutting loose for a week or two?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

DARK SECRETS: INSIDE MERRY OLD ENGLAND

Since 1605, the English Populace Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Village Commons of Middle England. Members of the so-called "English" Include Former Prime Ministers Disraeli, Canning and Pitt. The Blair Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at 15 Baldrick Lane, Cheam, Members of This All-English "Club" Don Green, Black and Brown Wellies and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Let Off Fireworks, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Bonfire Night."

Now, for the First Time in History, an Outsider Has Infiltrated 15 Baldrick Lane with a Hidden Digital Video Camera and Caught the Ritual on Tape. That Man is Alex Jones, the Exclusive Digital Video is Just Part of His Shocking New Documentary:

see the hideous footage of Aunt Madge and the hotdog!

tremble in fear as Uncle Ron tangles a sparkler in his beard!

gasp when you see the shocking truth about cousin Tracy and the Milkman!

This Documentary will Shake your View of the World to the Core! That's why We Had To use so Many Capitals! Be Afraid of The Great English Conspiracy To Rule The World Through Screamers and Bangers!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Why do Lawn Bowlers and Cricketers Wear WHITE for their Sports UniForms?????

hmmmm..... *eyes dart from side to side*

• refiners fire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit