Kingdom Ministry, July

by Country Girl 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

For purposes of getting on the JWMatch.com site, what are the songs for July 14th and July 21st? Thanks..

CG

• wokeup
    wokeup

7/14 - #56,176

7/21 - #184,201

Have Fun

• SYN
    SYN

Looking for a young Pioneer Brother of some sort, are we?

• waiting
    waiting

lol......with the shortage of spiritually suitable eligible brothers a breathing body will suit some sisters. It's their only choice if they want to stay in the WT. Talk about "marrying down." Now my disclaimer......."of course, there are some nice, intelligent, good looking, jw spiritual, men & women in the congregations looking to marry the opposite sex with only hand-holding in a group during courtship."

I'm surrrrrrrrrrre the WTBTS approves of JWMatch, eh?

Good Luck! lol - or just enjoy causing confusion amongst the already confused.

waiting

• Gadget
    Gadget

What do you want to search for some one on there for? Causing trouble? Ha ha. Mind you there seems to be plenty people who have met and got together on here too.

Matthew 24:6 - "You are going to hear of marriages and reports of marriages; see that you are not terrified. For these things must take place, but there are plenty more fish in the sea."

• betrayed
    betrayed

Mind you there seems to be plenty people who have met and got together on here too.

male 32 single and looking "out".

• Joker10
    Joker10

Do anybody of you know how many publishers reported in April according to the July KM?

• dmouse
    dmouse

J10, the July KM contains the service report for March, still waiting for the August KM which has April's report.

(Unfortunately I only have the copy for the UK, March pubs is 121, 803)

• Joker10
    Joker10

Thanks Ddmouse.But Im wanting the April US figure

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Moi? Cause trouble? Never! I am sincerely looking for a brother with a book bag. That's all I ask. The bigger the book bag, the better. ESPECIALLY leather. If it's one of those lawyer types of book bags, I'm gonna be a quiverin like jelly. And if it's a leather lawyer book bag, well just call me "Leggs Akimbo." Seriously, just wantin to have some fun.

MEG

<many evil grins>

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit