Homless in Seattle raping and assulting people, the dems don't care.

by mickbobcat 20 Replies latest social current

• waton
    waton
    Because of policies that make housing more expensive!

S:right! immigration, tax policies, fat pensions for the entitled. profiteering in speculation. -- In many cities, even a low ranking professional, earning near 40.- and taxed***, an hour can alone not muster house ownership with values near 1 000 000.- and climbing out of reach.

with more people and more dollars chasing the limited resources, it is going to get worse.

*** profits on house flipping hidden by sham ownership in Canada are not taxed.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

Why are Real Estate prices so high, and why can’t folks pay their rent? Any ideas?

“Mostly related to the high cost of real estate, drugs and unemployment.”

Let me get this straight, and please correct me if I’m wrong. Your answer to “Why are Real Estate prices so high?..” Is “The High cost of Real Estate…” ???

DD

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

The market sets the cost of real estate (and everything else). As long as people are willing to pay higher and higher prices for real estate, the cost will continue to skyrocket until there is a surplus of housing. Then the cost will stabilize and perhaps decrease. Wash, rinse repeat. It's not that difficult of a concept.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Let me get this straight, and please correct me if I’m wrong. Your answer to “Why are Real Estate prices so high?..” Is “The High cost of Real Estate…” ???

No idiot, I said the reason rents are so high in big cities is because of their high real estates values in those cities, which influences the cost of rental accommodations.

Part of the equation of why there are so many homeless in large cities.

Government sponsored social programs only help to a certain level, then they become useless and ineffective to their intent.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

You're so insulting. I may leave this forum forever.. Cyber-bullying is a hate crime..

DD 😭😭😭

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, I see. You just chose to answer the part of the question you thought you knew the answer to. Cool..

DD 😎

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I say things toward people such as yourself with empathy and compassion,

my ex-jws brethren

We may clash with opinions but in inevitably we all eventually get closer to the truth and that's a good thing

Take care Bro

• LV101
    LV101

The left's plan is being fulfilled - chaos 101. Communism will take care of all the issues once completely implemented. Newt Gingrich as well as many others are of the opinion Biden is unleashing a "Replacement Plan" against "Classic Americans." The AI and illegals will fill the slave class - no threats there re/mandatory kill shots.

• LV101
    LV101

mickbobcat - appreciate the Fox info re/my beloved Seattle. FoxNews audio was out in various areas through NV and AZ on Tuesday and until late yesterday - strange. I sure wanted a condo in Seattle.😪 Be too afraid to go there now.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I live in a suburb of Seattle. I can't say I have personally seen any of this because I haven't been in Seattle itself for months. There are some parts of the city I won't go into. Even here in the 'burbs we're seeing more and more homeless people wondering around. There is an abundance of petty crime. I had no idea there was such a bull market for catalytic converters. Not a week goes by without reports of a bunch of stolen converters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit