all sex and nothing to show for it!!!!!!!!!!

by petespal2002 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

Reading the thred on vasectomy got me musing; if we were put on earth to populate it, and given sex organs purely for this purpose, what about all the JW's who 'sacrifice' having a family so they can 'do more' in the service. Would it not be improper to use your sex organs purely for pleasure, or do they give up having sex as well?

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, we weren't put here to procreate. Before we came here, we were spirits who wanted a joy ride. So, we came here to have sex, nothing but sex. 'Course, sometimes babies happen, but that is necesary so that we will be able to reincarnate to have even more sex

SS

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

More sex! Excellent!!

But what of those who believe sex is for babies?

• Satanus
    Satanus

They aren't w the program. They need a few more runs to get it right.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I believe the WT was just anal enough to see the need to cover this issue at one time. Seems like, if I remember correctly, they used a scripture here, a scripture there, and came up with the excuse that "things change, and now is the time to be preaching, dammit, not making babies." I'm not sure they directly addressed all that sex for pleasure that witnesses have been having.

• Maverick
    Maverick

The couple that studied with me were Gilead grads who did not want any children. So I asked the bro about the nasty. He said they used...foam, the pill, and condoms! Boy that had to be a lot of fun! I like shooting blanks better! Maverick

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Sex is good, sex is fun, hmmm, I just love sex ...

Uhm ... sorry, got sidetracked there. About the topic, I have no clue! I do believe the JW also have some saying that a man should give his woman what she needs, and sex is a part of that. I don't think doctrine says sex should be for procreation only in JW minds....

-

Dutch District Overbeer

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

That's right Viv - - sex is the marital "due" and they way they describe it, it is just a tool to keep your mate faithful. The "Secret to Family Happiness Book" on page 158 says the following:

If a wife willfully deprives her husband or a husband deliberately fails to render the marriage due in a loving way, the partner may be left open to temptation.

No, in their opinion, sex is not for procreation only, nor is it for fun. It is simply a tool, just like all the other rules they have, to control people.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

speaking of...........................................

tools

muhuhahahahahahahahahha

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

tools?

are we talkin' Craftsman here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit