Vasectomy, anyone???

by Maverick 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

all i gotta say is ouchhhhhhhhh

• mouthy
    mouthy

Me too Maverick I know how hard is to loose kiddies. I dont mean to steal the thread but -if you do have a vasectomy make sure you go back for the final check up.WHY?? well my grandson & his wife ( mostly her) decided to have the "snip" .. Then she started to run around with his best friend even left my grandson--- then after three months ( she was living with the friend)she called my grandson & told him she was pregnant- WITH HIS KID!!!! He didnt believe it as he had the vasectomy long before .....So when the child was born he paid a lot of money for a DNA test. IT WAS HIS!!!!!!! He had never gone back for the final testing..... So Go & Check it Advice from GRANNY

• rocketman
    rocketman

Once again, they dredge up "principles" from an abolished Law. It ought to be a personal matter, period!

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

I guess they have to "examine" the brothers a little more closey to see if ther are qualified for an ms or elder.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

A little further to Grace's comment - doctors recommend that after having a vascectomy, you return after a few months for a test to make sure it worked. I know this for a fact because I was personally told by a... friend ... who had one.

Also, the doctor who did my ... friend's ... vascectomy told him that of the 5,000 that he has done, once they have verified the success with a test, he has never seen fertility return. Apparently, it can happen, but it is extremely rare.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    all i gotta say is ouchhhhhhhhh

Actually, Thunder said it wasn't that painful. The only real pain was a stich done incorrectly. Once they were removed he was fine. He didn't want me to have it done because it is more invasive,

He did say one side effect, he now can handle icebags on his scrotum LOL

• Special K
    Special K

maverick

Sorry, for your loss. I was just down to the cemetery yesterday and visited our little loss. Similar circumstance baby almost full term. Sometimes, I think the loss will never go away but then maybe it's not supposed to go away. You see, your children, are not supposed to die before you.. it's just not natural...

I wasn't aware on the restrictions on the snip snip or tubal. I'll have to read futher and maybe go back to the older reference that was mentioned.

My opinion, is that, it is of a personal choice for a man or woman to have these procedures done. It is a weighty decision to make and needs careful consideration.

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

People are leaving the WT at a great rate -So new babies are counted at the head counts.-no vasectomy--- more heads to count.Gotta make up the loss one way.

• Scully
    Scully

errrrrr ummmmmm Sheila....

He did say one side effect, he now can handle icebags on his scrotum LOL

is that something you guys do for fun??

Love, Scully

• Francois
    Francois

The answer from QFR quoted in the first post said, "We can be guided in this matter by the principle that is set down in the law of God given through Moses."

Notice that the WT says we "can be guided...by the principle set down...through Moses." This obviously is a dodge around the plain words in Galatians that says, essentially, anyone attempting to put you back under the law of moses should be given the hot foot, forced to eat grits, and also be given an indian burn by everyone in the congregation, then be kicked outsided the gates where the weeping and the gnashing of his teeth from the cold will be."

Isn't it disgusting to you that Galations is so clear in its meaning, but the JWs can ignore it at their will and re-impose the Law, by re-imposing the principle?

God how I hate those double dealing bastards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit