How to Annoy Your Co-Workers

by Yizuman 5 Replies latest social humour

• Yizuman
  • After every sentence, say "man" in a really bad Jamaican accent.
  • At the end of a meeting, suggest that for once it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem.
  • Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it"
  • Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, "Do you want to trade?"
  • Every time someone asks you to do something, ask him or her if they want fries with that.
  • Feign an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.
  • Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does.
  • Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
  • For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".
  • Hi-lite your shoes. Tell people you haven't lost them as often since you did this.
  • Ignore the first five people who say good morning to you
  • In a meeting slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter "Shut up damn it, all of you just shut up!"
  • Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.
  • Page yourself over the intercom and don’t disguise your voice.
  • Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye".
    • Put a chair facing a printer. Sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.
    • Put decaf in the coffeemaker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
    • Put your trash can on your desk and label it "IN".
    • Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now".
    • Run one lap around the office at top speed.
    • Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
    • Send e-mail back and forth to yourself, engaging yourself in an intellectual debate. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.
    • Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
    • Speak with an accent during a very important conference call.
    • Clamp your hands over your ears and grimace to signal the end of a conversation.
    • When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper "Mmm, that feels soo good!"
    • While an office co-worker is out, move their chair into the elevator.
    • While riding an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
    • While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in Palmolive. Call everyone Madge.
  • Yiz

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bu wa hah ah

Excellent!

I didnt realise some of those things were annoying, guess I'll have to stop doing em

Brummie

• sandy
    sandy

LOL, OMG those are so funny! I am sick right now with a cold so I have that ugly congestion in my chest and it is hard to laugh without disturbing my co-workers around me. LOL

• Special K
    Special K

I thought these were so....so...so... funny!!!

Special k

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I love these! Sometimes at work instead of answering the phone with my name, I'll say "Domino's Pizza. Would you like to try our special today?" That ALWAYS throws the other person off (I only do it if I know who's calling), and I think it helps wake them up just a little bit. If nothing else, it relieves my extreme boredom for a few seconds.

My favorite work story is from the book about the history of "Saturday Night Life." One of the writers was very anal and precise about his bulletin board, and everything was placed just so on it. A few of the cast sneaked in every morning before the writer got there and moved everything on the bulletin board over 1/4 inch. They did that every day until the contents of the bulletin board was almost at the end of the wall.

Well, I thought it was funny!

Nina

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I guess that my days at the office will be more fun now that has given me a few ideas to annoye all these people. I really got a kick from those Yiz.

Cruzanheart, yes already did the pizza thingy call at work it has brought me a few laughs.

Lapuce

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit