Two most important doctrines of JW's.

by Mr Bean 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

1. You will believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ

2. You will believe in God's anointed,directed and inspired organization.

In case you are not sure, study baptismal questions.

You can't disagree with any of these dogmas, especially with the second one.

Any deviation from second dogma can cause immediate dissfellowshipping.

You can sin against God. If you will cry on front of judicial committee, it
    will be forgiven.

If you will start to question a belief in God's organization, especially in
    front
    of others, than God's mercy does not apply to you!

What is interesting. No one goes and preach that way.

No one, asked "How can I be saved?" will answer " If you believe in
    sacrifice of Christ
    and in God's organization, you will be saved."

There's no book about God's organization, nor many articles pointing to
    Bible verses and historical prove, like fulfillment of prophecies by God's
    organization, fulfilled predictions, dates etc.

But in reality that second dogma is the most important dogma in life of
    every JW.

Peace...

• Hamas
    Hamas

...Is correct, is correct

..... move over to the sidewalk please. Over to the sidewalk.....

• yxl1
    yxl1

Well, at least they're being honest for once !!

• JT
    JT

1. You will believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ

2. You will believe in God's anointed,directed and inspired organization

i HAVE TO BEG to differ- the most important one is the second one, during an apostasy case the person is rarely IF EVER asked do you believe in the sacrifice of jesus

in fact a question from readers addressed the fact that EVEN IF ONE beleived in jesus and didnt' believe in the FDS they would still have to be DFed

someone may post the link- - i could not find it, but it was a question from readers about

why are even if folks still confess jesus , god and the bible they still get kicked out and the answer is cause they don't accept the fds dogma

so the number one reason is beleif of the FDS

• JT
    JT

mr bean

my bad , my screen didn't show the lower part of your post- sorry I AGREE WITH YOU 110%

MY BAD

• cyberguy
  • mizpah
    mizpah

Doesn't this second condition for baptism remind you of the loyalty oaths of the 1950s during the Communist scare? It certainly is evidence that the organization is still quite paranoid over the defection of the "apostates" in recent years. I'm glad I was baptized in the days when dedication to Jehovah and Christ were the only priorities. In fact, I was baptized three times in my life: First, as an infant in the Methodist church, then I was immersed as a teenager in the Baptist church and finally, I was baptised as a young adult at a Yankee Stadium assembly. I figure that out of the three, one, at least, must be valid.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCTRINE IS: THE RESURRECTION HOPE.

Think about it...

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

when an elder came to see me a couple of months ago, he asked me about scriptures that the WTS use to back up their anointed/GB, and whether i believed in those scriptures. his quetion about it was vague so i hgave him a vague answer that which sounded like what he wanted to hear. but at any rate, he the told me that because i answered the question the way i did, he still saw me as being 'in the truth'. he didnt ask me whether i believed in jesus anymore or god etc.

so the crux of the matter is believing in everything the WTS says, thats what being 'in the truth' means, and of course thats what everything including salvation and RESURECTION hangs upon.

god doesnt like 'apostates' does he?

• freeman
    freeman

SOJ said:

THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCTRINE IS: THE RESURRECTION HOPE.
    Think about it...

Perhaps to you SOJ that is the most important doctrine, and that’s good. However, from the standpoint of the Watchtower organization, from the standpoint of those who would judge you in a judicial committee, the real test is if you fully believe in the doctrine of the FDS and that the FDS is represented by the Watchtower organization.

SOJ, you can do all the good things Jesus talked about 24/7, and expound on the virtues and meaning of his death and resurrection until you are blue in the face, however if you don’t answer in the affirmative about the FDS and the Watchtower organization being God’s visible organization on earth when they ask you, you are toast my friend, you absolutely will be dis-fellowshipped.

Think about it...

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit