Download the Watchtower Bookshelf CD here!

by drwtsn32 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

plmkrzy, send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send you a CD. I still have a couple left. Just promise not to sell it on ebay.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Will,

What did you download? the ISO image? The zip file? The raw Cd?

The files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF and plain ASCII text format. If you can see the files, and you have acrobat, you should be able to view them.

run a dir on the CD and post the output...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

drwtsn32

SMOOCHES! That is very sweet of you thank you so much!

• Nickey
    Nickey

I downloaded the zipped ISO first and it didn't work with my Nero. So I then downloaded the zipped contents, unzipped it and burned it to CD.

It went alot faster in the wee hours of the morning. Well... 4 hours download time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Will: I think you may have actually burnt the ISO image to a CD... so that when you look at the CD contents it shows one file... the ISO file. That is not exactly what you're supposed to do.

What CD burning software do you use? If you use Easy CD Creator, choose the "Record disc from Image" from the File menu (or something like that). It will prompt you for an ISO file and burn the CD correctly. Nero has a similar option, but I don't have it installed right now and can't check.

plmcrzy: I'm happy to help.

Nickey: The zipped ISO should have worked. You have to unzip it into a regular ISO before Nero will let you burn it to a CD.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This is what I have downloaded. When I click on it should it not atomatically open it in Acrobat? Althought the extension is .ISO

07/16/03 07:08p <DIR> .
    07/16/03 07:08p <DIR> ..
    07/16/03 06:14p 377,700,352 bs-vol1+2.iso
    3 File(s) 377,700,352 bytes
    50,726,912 bytes free

• Satanus
    Satanus

Will

If you have nero, click on 'file'. Go down to 'burn image'. Navigate to get the iso file in the box, then click 'open'. That should burn it to a cd in the pdf format. If that works, you can also copy the pdf files from the cd back onto your hard disk, to access them faster.

SS

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hi sorry for the trouble but I was able to figure it out. It is really great, this will help me out for research. Thanks for all your help.

Will

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Will: Glad it worked for you! Now send me your address so I can bill you for the bandwidth you used when downloading the ISO.

Just kidding.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Will: Glad it worked for you! Now send me your address so I can bill you for the bandwidth you used when downloading the ISO.

You could always have him "bid" for the bandwidth time instead on Ebay.

Thanks so much for the download, much apperciated!!

Hugs

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit