Can a witness receive a massage?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Just wondering if witnesses are aloud to go and receive a massage and be touched by other than their spouse? I'm talking about a normal clean massage here, don't get me wrong.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Yes they can. And how bizarre of you to ask.

• Funchback
    Funchback

They not only receive them, they also GIVE them. It seems to be to "in" thing to do because you work less and you can pioneer.

However, while massages are allowed text messages are NOT.

• gumby
    gumby

JH,

How long were you a dub anyway?

Gumby

• JH
    JH

I was always under the impression that witnesses didn't see that as ok.

• JH
    JH

In my congregation it was WRONG to even shake the hand of a sister, so now imagine a massage.......

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Whilst in Turkey on holiday, I decided to do a "when in Rome......do as the Romans do...." and go for a Turkish Massage........So there I was lying naked on my front with a towel covering my ass, and in walked this huge very hairy man of turkish origin and proceeded to squirt oil on me, despite my intial nervousness, it started to feel nice. Then he gestered (sp?) for me to turn over, it got way too personal after that, hands all over the shop, and I had to make my excuses and leave, chucking a few Turkish Liras in his direction. I spent the next 2 nights at the hotel bar with a haunted look on my face..........and looking sideways for a big hairy Turkish bloke.

• gumby
    gumby
    In my congregation it was WRONG to even shake the hand of a sister

I've heard of "hugging", but not shaking hands.

I believe there is a ma- soos( a massage therapist) at bethel.I can't spell masseus masous masause

Gumby

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    However, while massages are allowed text messages are NOT.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That is just too funny!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit