Falling off the face of the earth

by asleif_dufansdottir 11 Replies latest jw friends

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I hardly feel as if I've been here long enough to merit this announcement, but just in case...

I'm going to be moving 1400 miles in less than 2 weeks. Between getting ready to move, finishing up stuff at my workplace, moving, and starting grad school, I have no idea how much I'll be around.

So, just in case I disappear and someone wonders where...that's where =)

Just in case I don't get a chance to mention it. I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this board.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Congratulations on going to grad school and good luck with your move. If you're headed for the east coast, let me know!

Worldlygirl

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Congrats! I recently made a 1600 mile move for school myself. Good luck!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Asleif, its been great having you around, hope your move goes well. Dont forget to get connected back to the internet as soon as your foot touches new soil. Look forward to seeing you again.

Brummie

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Actually, although my profile says I'm already in Arizona, that's where I'm moving to. (Oh, yeah, whose bright idea was it to move there the last week of July?? )

I'll still have net access for a week and a half, and will be hooking back up almost immediately when we get moved, but I don't know how much time I'll have to devote to things like message boards in the meantime, and after.

Now if I can just get the $&*^ing house in Omaha sold... ...then my life will be complete.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Hope everything goes well for you, asleif! What are you going to be studying?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Good luck aslief and hubby! Best wishes on the move, the house sale and school.

Come back and let us know how you are doing.

Tina

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    What are you going to be studying?

I'm entering a PhD program in anthropology. Hubby is entering a PhD program in Biology/Ecology.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Wow! Two docs in one house...While I went to school my wife got here PHT (put hubby through)! Good luck and hope you enjoy Arizona. Been thinkin of buying some property there meself...

carmel

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Stinky says:

Congrats! I recently made a 1600 mile move for school myself. Good luck!

So you made it to Florida to attend UCF?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit