How many anti-cult activists does it take to change a light bulb?

by Prisca 5 Replies latest social humour

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Q: How many anti-cult activists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Before you consider changing that lightbulb, gather all the facts and solicit feedback from outside sources.

Visit the award winning website Light Bulbs: Right or Wrong.

Are you sure that lightbulb actually needs changing?

How did it get broken? Perhaps it was meant to be a dimwatt. Will you be required to change other light bulbs? Perhaps even spotlights.

Back in '83, there's a documented case of a light bulb exploding just when someone started to change it, she suffered a partially severed finger.

I've got a reading list here that traces the lightbulb directly back to candles as source. It was a candle that got knocked over and started the Chicago fire. Many people have been burned by candles.

Thomas Edison was a known Nazi Sympathizer.

In buying into the paradigm that light bulbs need changing you are forwarding the goals of General Electric, a for profit company.

Stop the madness...

http://home.swbell.net/danchase/ltbulb.htm

• Brummie
    Brummie

Now THAT was funny

brummie

• smack
    smack

does the lightbulb WANT to be changed?

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'll never take changing light bulbs for granted again.

• freein89
    freein89

How many Jehovah's Witnesses does it take to change a light bulb?

Only the spirit of independance would lead one to change a lightbulb without the guidance of Jehovah's Organization.

A true christian will wait for new light before changing the old light.

As a united group Jehovah's Witnesses will carefully consider the loving counsel of the faithful and discreet slave before considering such a step.

As the only true christians, Jehovah's Witnessses will prayerfully consider the wise counsel presented in the 873 page book "Changing Lightbulbs-Is It For You"

Being cautious as serpents, Jehovah's Witnesses world wide are wise to ignore the worldly notion of changing lightbulbs when they burn out. There are many websites directed at Jehovah's people that would have them believe that changing lightbulbs is an innocent past time. These websites contain lies about changing lightbulbs and true christians must avoid them at all costs, the dispensing of new light should be left to the direction of the faithful and discreet slave, only these men, directed by Jehovah's spirit know when it is time for new light.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

From what I've seen here I'd say the ligh bulb will never be changed by the anti-cult activists but they will have a wonderful time talking about it and will doubtless find that it is the root of all the world's ills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit