fast forward 20 years

by stan livedeath 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

any predictions as to where the watchtower will be at in 20 years time ?

numbers ?

changes of doctrines ?

business methods ?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Most of the physical assets gone, Mainly on line with about 3-4million subscribers (there will be a nominal subscription fee). 1914 will get dropped - or just won’t be mentioned. 144k is a symbolic number.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The current GB/overlapping GB will go back behind the curtain as exposure has made the r & f realise they are following men and contempt will set in.

Numbers will decline in the West and they will go back to meeting in houses

Door to door preaching will stop completely

Paradise will be spiritual and figurative

Armageddon will become your own personal one at death and invisible

Everyone will partake of the emblems

The religion will be all electronic with KHs obsolete and just assemblies and conventions twice a year.

The blood doctrine will become a conscience matter and so will shunning

Birthdays and Xmas will also become conscience matters

They will become so mainstream they will differ very little from other surviving religions which will also be in decline

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Surely Armageddon will have been here long before we have to worry about what is going to happen 2o years from now................. (I'm sure I read that somewhere).

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

I agree with Joe134cd. Online, few millon followers. Brother paranoids basement, Armagedon still around the corner.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

What you said reminded me of something that was told to me. I was at an assembly with a friend of mine. She told me if we knew how close we are to Armageddon, we would just die from a heart attack. Yes, I know it was an odd use for the word, heart attack, but she said it. Anyways, that was over 30 years ago.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

It depend on the actions of the world powers. If we have a major conflict the numbers will grow but if we have peace, yes the numbers will decrease..

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what about a name change ? cant very well carry on witnessing a god with a made up catholic name.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

In 20 years I will be almost 72. My JW mom will be almost 95. I hope neither JWs or this site are around and it is a distant memory for all of us.

Snakes ( Rich)

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Russia will be announced as king of the north again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit