Only in Kansas City, Missouri.......Gross

by SheilaM 6 Replies latest social humour

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

On the news at 10:00 a man at a downtown hotel called to complain about the smell in his room. THREE DAYS LATER he checked out. The hotel staff checked the room and found.... a dead man under the bed. Go figure

• Prisca
    Prisca

It doesn't say much for the hotel's cleaners.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sheila,

I think that the whole city has gone nuts! What about that guy who blew himself up with a hand grenade the other day in NKC?

Robyn

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Prisca: No kidding. what a great crew huh???

Robdar: I know they act as if everything is normal around here but it is going to hell in a hand-basket. Geesh

• outnfree
    outnfree

Name of hotel, please, so I NEVER stay there?????!!!!!!

outnfree

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Out: It was the Capri, it is a downtown hotel that is caters more to the hookers and drug dealers. Lovely huh? We think the man was probably with a hooker had a heart attack and she pulled back the mattress and boxsprings and rolled him in YIKES. The beds are bordered by wood so nothing gets under them. I mean HEAVEN forbid the cleaning crew clean under them ya know. <Sigh> Kansas City really needs to crack down on some of this stuff

• Special K
    Special K

Probably, J.W. cleaners. Didn't clean under the bed. Too much in a hurry, with meetings, service, studying.

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit