While the Cats Away.......

by core 10 Replies latest jw friends

• core
    core

Had to miss THE barbie due to family commitments

However - what are you others all doing whilst our revered elder statesman (nearly said elders - sorry) are all away from their screens........?

With Simon, Angharad, Englishman etc all happily roasting themselves as well as the steak (temperatures are in the 80's F) who is watching the shop and stopping all us children eating all the sweets (or squabbling) ?

To all at the barbie - have a great time, you deserve a rest, I am sure that everyone else will give you plenty to read when you return to moderating/administering/childminding etc

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Do I understand that no one is left to mind the store so to speak??

We can run with scissors?? WOOHOOOOO!!!

Arrowstar

p.s. Hope y'all are having a great time!!

AS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    We can run with scissors??

I left the seat up.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Tex -

You're a wild man!! Living life on the edge for you, eh?

Arrowstar

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Okay, be honest - how many of you immediately started posting naked as soon as you read this thread?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Post nekkid?? while I'm running with scissors?? Are you insane??

and I don't have to play well with others either!!! so THERE!!!

Arrowstar the brat of the day

• core
    core

.well its certainly the weather here for running nekkid....lost the top off the superglue trying to fix back a small but vital body part that got caught in the scissors ..........now having left the loo seat up it fell and is stuck to said part.......... popcorn pan is on fire downstairs......... dog has found superglue tube and has fixed it to his top jaw.........only one thing to do......

............! MUMMY !

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Okay, be honest - how many of you immediately started posting naked as soon as you read this thread?

oh.... you mean we're not suppose to in the first place. {{{{ grabing pants and t-shirt }}}}}

• little witch
    little witch

Heres the lowdown...so far....

Brummie pee'd on the carpet.

Prisca started a food fight,

Little Witch spilled her beer on an electrical outlet,

Primativegenious is chassing nekkid girls around the room,

and Cruzanheart is snapping pictures!!!!!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

holy schmoly....all this happened?? I really need to pay closer attention to things.

What was I thinking??

Arrowstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit