Terminator 3 very cool

by heathen 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Heathen-

I saw Gentlemen. It was okay. Not good or bad, but somewhere in between.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I thought T3 was ok. They left it wide open for a fourth movie in the series(they won't need Arnold's $30 mil salary in the next one if it happens). In T3, I was expecting more of the movie to feature the machines taking over the earth, not just a military base. The previews definitely lead you on to expect much more.

T2's story line was much better than both the first and third films'. I probably won't even bother buying T3 even though I was thinking about it before I went and saw it.

• heathen
    heathen

jourles-------- I would be very surprised if arny wasn't in the next one . I kinda figured the same thing you did as far as really seeing the machines take over the planet , it is named rise of the machines . I thought these movies showed a very legitiamate possibility in the nuclear holocaust theme , as it is now they are building bigger and smarter weapons , they were even messing with bio technology in attempts to make artificial intelligence . What if all it took was a very clever virus ??? These people they have in charge of all this power , I wouldn't so much as lend my car to. This thing could turn into another star wars where the empire strikes back . They already had a new director but maybe next time george lucas will step in. lol

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

T3 was garbage. Special effects can only do so much for a lousy story and this one was LOUSY. Did anyone keep track of all the explaining they did to make this cripple of a movie walk?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Teej you gave it the same score I did, 6 out of 10. I only gave it points for the action not the story, especially the ending which just totally pissed me off. It's almost like the writers and directors changed their mind somewhere during the second hour and the ending was a hurried rewrite.

I agree that it does leave the door wide open for future sequels. There were a couple of references to John Connor leading humans to victory, that could be done without Arnold. I'd wait for the DVD if that happened.

I was wanting to go see Hulk and League of Ex. Gentlemen but will probably just wait for the DVD's. Who's up for Freddy Vs. Jason?

Mike.

• heathen
    heathen

I think this thing can go to either a sequel movie or perhaps a TV series on sci fi or who knows a major network may pick it up . I don't know about freddy vrs. jason ,sounds like it could be a comedy but I would doubt that it is going to be a movie spectacular .I give terminator an 8 out of 10 , there have been very few movies this year that I liked .The best movies I've seen this year were , minority report , lord of the rings , road to perdition . tears of the sun and terminator . The recruit with al paccino was pretty good but doubt it will see any nominations .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit