Favorite lines....

by shotgun 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• shotgun
    shotgun

I saw a thread the other day about Movie titles for the WTBTS

I like one liners from movies for the WTBTS as well....

Unforgiven..........((No one deserves to die boy))

Dune..................((The sleeper has awoken))

A few good Men..........((You can't handle the Truth))

That Bruce Willis movie I forget the title......I see dead people changed to ((I see dumb people and there all around me))

Any more

• Hamas
    Hamas

Well, on the subject of good movie quips...

Your ego is writing cheques that your body cant cash

- Naked Gun lol

There are so many, man ....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

ok, i'm stupid lol I should have read the whole thing.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Double post.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    ok, i'm stupid lol I should have read the whole thing.

So what movie is that from?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CHARADE: "I know a great many people already, and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else."

Nina

• shamus
    shamus

How about TV shows? My favorite, SNL with Chris Farley as Ted Foley, Motivational speaker...

"My name is Ted Foley.... let me tell you a little about myself... I am thrice divorced... and I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!"

Why did he have to do coke and die.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"It's a helluva thing to watch someone die. Death takes away all they were, and all they were ever going to be." -- Clint Eastwod, Unforgiven

"England sounds like such an intersting place. Windsor Castle, the Tower of London ... Jack the Ripper." -- Katherine Hepburn, The Philadelphia Story

"Mos Isley Spaceport. Never has there been a more wretched hive of scum and villany." -- Alec Guiness, Star Wars

"I didn't love my wife when I married her. I liked her. I liked her a whole lot. You see son, when you love a woman without liking her, the nights become long and cold and bitterness fills your soul. Is any of this getting through to you?" -- Jimmy Stewart, Shenandoah

"If you really want to understand someone Scout, you've got to get inside their skin and crawl around for a while." -- Gregory Peck, To Kill A Mockingbird

"I don't have to fart anymore tonight." -- Cartman, South Park

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I don't have to fart anymore tonight

Well, that's a relief . . . .

"And to all, a good night." SOME CHRISTMAS STORY OR ANOTHER.

Nina

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." ...Incredible Hulk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit