TV - Revealed: JWs in the Philippines - Investigative Documentaries

by darkspilver 11 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

NOTE: Although some of the interviews in the following video are in English, the majority is in Tagalog/Filipino, if that's a problem please don't watch it.

Investigative Documentaries: JWs in the Philippines

Broadcast on Thursday 22 December 2016 on the GMA News TV in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyDU2bQ-LwM

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my wife is Pinay--and speaks fluent tagalog. i'll get her to watch it and tell me what its about.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Stan, I'm currently dating a Pinay...Lovely beautiful race who although stricken by poverty, still manage to laugh and be happy.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Thisismein197213 hours ago

Stan, I'm currently dating a Pinay...Lovely beautiful race who although stricken by poverty, still manage to laugh and be happy.

we have been " in a relationship"-- for 5 years now--3 years of that very much long distance--as in--the other side of the world. major hoops to jump through to get her back to me here in the UK--immigration is a very expensive complicated process.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Video not available in my country. USA. Could someone tell us what it's about? Thanks.
  • darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hey LevelThePlayingField!

Video not available in my country. USA. Could someone tell us what it's about? Thanks.

Oh dear!

Well so far - apart from the TV broadcast - it's also been viewed nearly 11,500 times on youtube in just the last five days (despite regional restrictions on viewing it??)

That compares to that Canadian French TV thing that has been translated into English and has been watched on youtube some 5,100 times (2,400 times in English and 2,700 in French) with no apparent regional restrictions on watching it. I'm jus' sayin' - 'cause it ain't a competition or anything

Try and see if this works for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SFKNJ_a9r0

• gerry
    gerry

just quickly I tried my vpn not available US or Australia. worked for UK and philipines

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Not available in Canada.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

darksilver - hey, thanks for trying for me. That one says, "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." But thanks for trying.

• menrov
    menrov

Saw it in The Netherlands. Not sure what the purpose is other than just showing what this religion is about. It is not a regular Philippines family, I guess middle to upper class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit