Is a Library Card 'The Hire of a Harlot'?

by metatron 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• metatron
    metatron

It appears from private conversations ,as published on this board, that getting access to UN libraries actually was a motivation

for the Watchtower leadership to sign on as official supporters of the UN. What does this mean?

If we adopt the language the Society has used in regard to other religions ( "Babylon the Great") - as well as the blunt prophecies

of the prophet Ezekiel, we would have to say something like this:

There are some intensely attractive women who can command thousands of dollars a night for prostitution.

Then there are some old, sick women who must prostitute themselves for perhaps, twenty dollars a 'trick'.

And then there is the Watchtower

who apparently whored themselves

for a library card.

You Lurkers out there, judge for yourselves - as to the greater evil here

metatron

• SYN
    SYN

Hehehe, you make me laugh, Metatron. Good point!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Metatron,

A very good and "truthful" point!

• minimus
    minimus

Someone could argue that appearances aren't necessarily the truth. Some prefer to believe that an honest "mistake" was made......Not me, though.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yeah right .... an honest mistake that was made every year when Ciro Aulciano went to re-new their application form as required by the DPI and provide their material to DPI that showed they were disseminating UN information to its flock..

And oh lets not forget the WT rag of 1991 where they took a quote from Robert Muller's book explaining why being an a religion who is an "associated NGO" with the UN is an example of how False religion is in bed with the beast!

hawk

• minimus
    minimus

see Hawk, that proves it was just a "mistake".

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi Hawkaw .................Which 91 wt article is that in..I'd love to read it.

And with keeping with the current thread the elders that were talking to me were split...the first denied the foolish thought that they would have been associated with the UN....the other said no it was true but it was Jahs direction and it provided them needed material, and that they used the old world to progress spiritual truths ....and they certainly were not involved in any worship of the wild beast...yada..yada..yada

If they had a library card from the UN...Did they have a get out of jail free card in 1919. Almost free anyway 10K each wasn't it.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

We have to keep this thread near the top....good stuff.

ash

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Shotgun,

Click here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/27169/1.ashx

hawk

p.s. - You can thank Mad Apostate as well for this cool find and Mrs. R. Muller who was so kind to facsimile the copies of the scans I made and linked for you.

• reaper/03
    reaper/03

And when they had to re-apply each year for membership, how much did they have to pay as a fee to join? No 'worldly organisation' has free membership do they?

Paying a fee, would mean they really are giving aid and support to the wild beast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit