This is pathetic!

by obiwan 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• obiwan
    obiwan

Ok has anyone heard or watched the new cartoon with Pam Anderson called "Stripperella"? This cartoon witch Pam Anderson does the voice over is supposed to be a stripper at night and later that night she fights crime and is some kind of superhero. lol She gave a small interview about the show and said that the only thing she wanted was to make sure the cartoon didn't show her boobs....what the hell was Stan Lee thinking? This show is so stupid, I'd rather watch sponge bob squarepants!

• City Fan
    City Fan

Hey - I like Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

lol!

I saw her either on Leno or Connan talking about the cartoon. She said in the cartoon one of her superhero qualities was her ability to cut glass with her nipples.

So whats up with the not showing her boobs? How can you cut glass with your nipples and ...forget it this conversation is stupid.

hahaha

• talesin
    talesin

as a Stan Lee fan, all i can assume he was thinking is:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

so sad pathetic

• obiwan
    obiwan

City Fan, I like spongebob squarepants also, I just can't see the point of watching a cartoon slide down a dance pole.lol

talesin, my thoughts also, or else so gooood crack!

plmkrzy, yeh I heard that about her nipples to, kinda reminds you of Madonna and that cone bra.lol

• maxwell
    maxwell

Now I'm tempted to get cable just so I can see how pathetic it is.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

We have DirectTV, and apparantly my 7 year old son saw the name of the show flipping thru the guide, and he wanted to watch it. Hmmmm, guess I'll have to block TNN now!

• undercover
    undercover

Stripperella isn't all that good, but I'll watch it again I'm sure. Live, taped or cartoon, ya can't turn off a stripper on TV.

But in TNN's favor, they brought back Ren and Stimpy!!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I am deeply offended by your Spongebob Squarepants remark. It came accross as a slight against a great comic hero.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Ren and Stimpy, now thats cool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit