Norwegians Are Dirtiest!

by ISP 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP
    Norwegians 'are the dirty men and women of Europe'

Norway is home to some of Europe's dirtiest people, according to a survey.

The study found seven per cent of people in Norway changed their underwear only once a week.

The survey, conducted by AC Nielsen for Norwegian underwear maker Dovre, asked 1,000 Norwegians between the ages of 20 and 60 how often their changed their underwear.

Some people admitted to changing them even less often than once a week. More than a third said they wore the same underwear for two days or more, Aftenposten reported.

People between 41 and 50 were the least likely to change their underwear regularly, while people with partners were found to change their underwear less often than single people.

The survey showed 11% of Norwegians change their underwear two to three times a week, 18% change four to six times a week and 58% change daily

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I heard that on the radio yesterday.... I don't know about Iraq, but I think we need to invade them and make them change their drawers!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Geez, I wish JanH were here right now!

• ISP
    ISP

Yep watch out for those Norwegian chicks who only change their panties if they stick to the wall!

Eeek!

ISP

• happyout
    happyout

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW BBBLLLLEEEEHHHHH

Happyout (holding her nose in disgust)

• Simon
    Simon

Urrghh ... remind me never to go to Norway !

Not that I had any plans to anyway - I'm sure it's a nice place although I can't think of anything it's known for off the top of my head!

Watching the Eurovision Song-contest will never be the same again.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    I'm sure it's a nice place although I can't think of anything it's known for off the top of my head!

It's beautiful fjords

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Ah, the natural beauty....they are so enthralled, they forget to change their underwear!

So, how often do the Brits change their undies?

• shera
  • ISP
    ISP

So, how often do the Brits change their undies?

What undies?

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit