I was allergic to the Watchtower

by professor 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ginger
    Ginger

Tanalyst,

I leave it to Mrs. Howell to coddle the Professor when he's complaining of boyhood traumas.

If he sneezes around paper, perfume and hairspray would probably kill him. I prefer men with a bit more stamina.

Ginger

• professor
    professor

Ginger, Mrs. Howell hasn't been much help. She just lounges around all day complaining about the hot weather.

• OJ
    OJ

Hey Ginger! I'm an athlete and have all the stamina you could ever need. Come on over and boogie woogie with the wookie!

• OJ
    OJ

P.S. Ginger you can be "Governing" my "Body" anytime!

• Ginger
    Ginger

Professor,

If Mrs. Howell fails to console you, maybe the Skipper's "little buddy" can help you out.

As for you, OJ,

I thought you preferred blondes? I'm not interested in spending an evening that may end in sudden death. I suggest you look up Lizzy Borden--I think she'd be more your type.

Ginger

• OJ
    OJ

Aww shucks Ginger! You had to go there!

• BarneyFife
    BarneyFife

Hiya Ginger,

I'm the man for you. My only crime is that I'm too attractive to women for my own good.

Deputy Sheriff Barney Fife

P.S. OJ, if I catch you hangin' around Mayberry, you'll be sharin' a cell with Otis.

• Tina
    Tina

ROF lolol

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny...."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense,you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• logical
    logical

I was allergic too. Inside the KH, even book studies, I would have trouble breathing, had runny nose, had to go out for air often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit